Pr on ali and coffee
Well my reasoning for taking Marks body to lake was a IC situation, I felt like he was being a "dickhead" to me after having seen it was him i thought he doesn't deserve to be revived so instead of killing him right there and then i decided to take his body to lake and dump it there. However, in the off chance he was still alive i still had called a paramedic.

After having seen the full recording of you point of view you killed your self when i dumped the body in Lake. Why? I did still call a paramedic so you could be revived you killed yourself just so you can make the PR look worse. It funny how you have to make a revenge PR to get back at someone...
(09-02-2018, 03:18 AM)AliTaze Wrote: Well my reasoning for taking Marks body to lake was a IC situation, I felt like he was being a "dickhead" to me after having seen it was him i thought he doesn't deserve to be revived so instead of killing him right there and then i decided to take his body to lake and dump it there. However, in the off chance he was still alive i still had called a paramedic.

After having seen the full recording of you point of view you killed your self when i dumped the body in Lake. Why? I did still call a paramedic so you could be revived you killed yourself just so you can make the PR look worse. It funny how you have to make a revenge PR to get back at someone...

Its.clear what you did in the video, unfortunately.I had to.post the video.first.to.give.you and wolven and coffee a chance to use the video.to.maje.up.your story but its.clearly.all.shown in video.and your reasons for.doing.so.is different to.wolvens story. You dropped.me.in the.lake.to.kill.me.and.it.was.all.failrp.
And in response to tomo in what way was i being stubborn i was.clearly.on the sidewalk i even moved.further away, it was coffee being stubborn by clearly driving to the one i was at but whatever coffee is a contributor so i.can see where that is going anyway.

In response to wolven so you are admitting then this.was.planned by you after you seen me make.request to.government because that's what it.sounds.like.it.is

This is why the.posting the evidence forums rule is stupid it gives people opportunities to make up a story that goes along with the video 

I think.I have provided more than enough evidence and have yet to get a reason for it.
Im not gonna lie i don't know what your saying, but nothing i did was failrp. You killed 1 of my friends being bitchass then you was injured from coffee's car which is completely your fault you seem capable enough to move out the way further so it looks like you planned to get CDMED by coffee to make a player report on him. Furthermore there is no furthermore your fishing for reasons to report everyone because everyone flamed you in OOC about bitchass.
(09-02-2018, 06:29 AM)mark2766 Wrote: And in response to tomo in what way was i being stubborn i was.clearly.on the sidewalk i even moved.further away, it was coffee being stubborn by clearly driving to the one i was at but whatever coffee is a contributor so i.can see where that is going anyway.

In response to wolven so you are admitting then this.was.planned by you after you seen me make.request to.government because that's what it.sounds.like.it.is

This is why the.posting the evidence forums rule is stupid it gives people opportunities to make up a story that goes along with the video 

I think.I have provided more than enough evidence and have yet to get a reason for it.

Please stop accusing Tomo of being biased, my rank has nothing to do with what he has decided to do. I have very clearly not broken any rules, and that is why Tomo said that. And if you don't mind me quoting rule 1.4, Respect the staff's decisions. So I suggest you pipe down casue you didnt move out of the way and if you did now of this would have happened.
(09-02-2018, 07:06 AM)AliTaze Wrote: Im not gonna lie i don't know what your saying, but nothing i did was failrp. You killed 1 of my friends being bitchass then you was injured from coffee's car which is completely your fault you seem capable enough to move out the way further so it looks like you planned to get CDMED by coffee to make a player report on him. Furthermore there is no furthermore your fishing for reasons to report everyone because everyone flamed you in OOC about bitchass.

So I am just going to make a list of rules you broke, stop using coffee as an excuse as Tomo said coffee wasn't in the wrong you were 
1.picked up a n unconscious body as citizen (fail rp)
2. Saying your reason for doing so was an out of character reason (powergaming
3. Dumping me in a lake to.kill me (not sure what the specific rule is but I'm sure broke atleast 2)

Also in response to you bringing up bitchass i already responded in other thread,  that is not a valid reason to rule break.and I had died since then so that's another rule you broke as I had NLR but as.we both know you can never keep anything in character
(09-02-2018, 08:45 AM)mark2766 Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 07:06 AM)AliTaze Wrote: Im not gonna lie i don't know what your saying, but nothing i did was failrp. You killed 1 of my friends being bitchass then you was injured from coffee's car which is completely your fault you seem capable enough to move out the way further so it looks like you planned to get CDMED by coffee to make a player report on him. Furthermore there is no furthermore your fishing for reasons to report everyone because everyone flamed you in OOC about bitchass.

So I am just going to make a list of rules you broke, stop using coffee as an excuse as Toni said coffee wasn't in the wrong you were 
1.picked up a n unconscious body as citizen (fail rp)
2. Saying your reason for doing so was an out of character reason (powergaming
3. Dumping me in a lake to.kill me (not sure what time the specific rule is but I'm sure broke atleast 2)

Also in response to you bringing up bitchass i already responded in other thread,  that is not a valid reason to rule break.and I had died since then so that's another's you broke as I had NLR but as.we both know you can never keep anything in character

Mark i don't think your thinking straight bud.. Look at it from my point of view, how. would. I. Have. Known. You. Had. Died. Also since when was picking up a body failrp. What you said about bitchass doesn't matter you had killed him therfore i had kill you. you get it?
Me and ali have discussed this and we have resolved it, we were both acting abit stupid and getting too caught up in ooc things but after discussing it at length we would both prefer to cancel these PRs. We are sorry about our actions and will not be doing it again.
I would have perhaps deemed what Ali did as minor FailRP but he's given a fairly plausible reason for what he did, so it would be unfair of me to give any punishment.

I think this case is very minor and not necessary, especially if you've now talked it out and resolved your differences.

Denied.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]