Pr on ali and coffee
Name Ali and Coffee

Steam STEAM_0:1:51507582 STEAM_0:0:12501415

Summary: Basically Coffee was driving Ali and grape around and just driving around recklessly doing u turns drifting around city just genrally screwing around, I then made my report to the government. At this point coffee purposefully drives towards me and tries to cdm me while being sneaky about it, knowing what he was doing I moved even further onto the sidewalk so he then turned into me to hit me. He made a paramedic call to cover himself for cdming me, at this point ali gets out of the car picks me up and runs with me to the lake with coffee and grape following behind, he is generally throwing me around to eventually when he got me to lake and hit me of the post and dropped me into the river. It all seemed quite planned from the beginning but idk its all on video for admins decision.

Evidence

https://youtu.be/vYp_cOnXzmo
Hello mark,

When I ran you over it was an accident as the car glitched out and you got stuck. I beeped my horn multiple times and you didnt more out of the way completely. Its your own fault as you didnt move out of the way when you could see that i was struggling to get around the corner. I also got out of the car and called a paramedic, therefore I have not broken the CDM rule. As for Ail I have no control over what he did with your body so I have not broken any rules.
(09-01-2018, 04:17 PM)Coffee Wrote: Hello mark,

When I ran you over it was an accident as the car glitched out and you got stuck. I beeped my horn multiple times and you didnt more out of the way completely. Its your own fault as you didnt move out of the way when you could see that i was struggling to get around the corner. I also got out of the car and called a paramedic, therefore I have not broken the CDM rule. As for Ail I have no control over what he did with your body so I have not broken any rules.

Hopefully the admins can see what was gping om, I was on the sidewalk as you could see on the video, I even moved further onto the sidewalk because it was clear what you were trying to do then you turned into me. What a coincidence your car glitched then you hit me then ali picked me up after you called paramedic then you followed him to lake and spawned a boat to put my body in?
(09-01-2018, 04:24 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

Hopefully the admins can see what was gping om, I was on the sidewalk as you could see on the video, I even moved further onto the sidewalk because it was clear what you were trying to do then you turned into me. What a coincidence your car glitched then you hit me then ali picked me up after you called paramedic then you followed him to lake and spawned a boat to put my body in?

You were not on the side walk, you were on the grass, you moved forward before you died, which put you in-between the tree and my car, therefore when I moved forward you got crushed. It was in no way intentional, you could of avoided this by simply moving out of the way, but you didnt. I didnt turn into you, as you can clearly see in the video, I turned away form you so I didnt hit you, but as you didnt move, you got crushed. 

You have shown no evidence that makes me guilty of breaking the rules in this situation therefore I will not respond anymore unless an admin asks me to.
(09-01-2018, 04:35 PM)Coffee Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 04:24 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

You were not on the side walk, you were on the grass, you moved forward before you died, which put you in-between the tree and my car, therefore when I moved forward you got crushed. It was in no way intentional, you could of avoided this by simply moving out of the way, but you didnt. I didnt turn into you, as you can clearly see in the video, I turned away form you so I didnt hit you, but as you didnt move, you got crushed. 

You have shown no evidence that makes me guilty of breaking the rules in this situation therefore I will not respond anymore unless an admin asks me to.
I was dealing with a situation as an.officer.you.clearly turned back.to try.something,.i.moved out of.way since.you were trying to me. I was in the sidewalk it's clear from video.you were going out.of your way to go to.me I.love how.you completly.ignore.my.point about you.following in car and spawning a boat.to.put.my.body in and saying.you won't reply because you know.you were caught out.
Okay fine I will reply;
  • I didnt run you over on deliberately, you got crushed between my car and a tree.
  • I called a paramedic and it was an accident therefore I did not break the CDM rule.
  • I didnt go out of my way to do anything, i was trying to get petrol from the petrol station, trying to get petrol form the petrol station is not against the rules
  • I followed Ali because he is my friend, following people in a car is not against the rules.
  • I spawned a boat because I wanted to go on a boat ride, spawning a prop boat is not against the rules.

Could you please tell me exactly which rules I did actually break?
(09-01-2018, 04:49 PM)Coffee Wrote: Okay fine I will reply;
  • I didnt run you over on deliberately, you got crushed between my car and a tree.
  • I called a paramedic and it was an accident therefore I did not break the CDM rule.
  • I didnt go out of my way to do anything, i was trying to get petrol from the petrol station, trying to get petrol form the petrol station is not against the rules
  • I followed Ali because he is my friend, following people in a car is not against the rules.
  • I spawned a boat because I wanted to go on a boat ride, spawning a prop boat is not against the rules.

What a long list of coincidences right? I will just wait for admins
(09-01-2018, 05:14 PM)mark2766 Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 04:49 PM)Coffee Wrote: Okay fine I will reply;

What a long list of coincidences right? I will just wait for admins

Coincidences are not against the rules.
No rules were broken here by Coffee. You would not move out of the way and seemed to be stubborn to stand as close to the vehicles as possible which resulted in you glitching into it and being knocked down. Coffee got out and called a medic. Nothing wrong with this.

The only issue in this situation I have is why Ali felt the need to carry you all the way to the lake and drop you in it. A medic was called to the BP where you were knocked down, yet he then used the body move tool to take you all the way to the lake. I'd like Ali to reply and explain why this was done as I currently see no reason for this to have been done and it is therefore FailRP.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(09-01-2018, 05:30 PM)Tomo Wrote: Snip

The officer "Mark" before hand tried getting us all out of the car. He directly aimed the gun at all of us so we drove away, we later came back to get fuel and mark, coincidentally was already there. You had called backup on us (which I presume for us to be arrested) and as we were all Freedom Fighters, we didn't want to be put in jail under the control of the dictator.  

https://youtu.be/9Wu5NH2qyo8

[Image: Ndvitnz.jpg]

I'm not talking for Ali, but what I presume he did was take him far away from the scene ( call a paramedic at the lake) which I did, if I remember, then pick him up and get out of there. - Which is why we were driving close to him just incase an officer saw what was happening at the current time.

Thanks, Wolven.
Wolven