DDos
Why are there so many DDoS attacks? You can not go against?
[Image: implied_facepalm_Facepalm-s646x501-42869-580.jpg]
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 3 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • McFlurry, Dubwub, equal
Fearless is a community that has its own custom stuff, other servers that only have darkrp, and such find that as a threat to gaining popularity, so they attackt he server to try and bring it down

or there are people who have gotton banned and just rage and attack out of vengence.

fighting a ddos is like trying to grab 1000+ bees with a spoon

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Does me laughing about his Post make me a bad person?
The following 1 user Likes McFlurry's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie
The reason why we get DDoS'ed has most likely got to do with the amount of members and players, its a popular server in the game tracker list, makeing it an easy target, Attackers want attention they want to be known (usually some kiddie that got banned from the servers) they want to make other annoyed for their own joy. DDoS is not something you can prevent im afraid it happens or it doesnt No actual software can prevent it, it can help but not by much ddos usually wears off after a while it gets weaker, if you search it up you can find more information on how it works and why
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

(01-17-2012, 07:08 PM)bo0khof Wrote: Why are there so many DDoS attacks? You can not go against?

They are getting a FIREWALL! Why does none read the threads about the server crashes, use your common sense..
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
(01-17-2012, 09:25 PM)Zzzzap Wrote: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

[Image: tumblr_lp4jc6kyD81r0cnmso1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 2 users Like MikeyTheFox's post:
  • Pechvarry, Ms. Mudpie
[Image: tumblr_lbvw6dIblA1qz4wexo1_400.jpg]
For the love of god.....
The following 1 user Likes Dryblood's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie