Edit: STEAM_0:0:71669990 - D.

Time in GMT: Different times

Server: Forums /v2d - not v2d but the current one v4b1

Summary:
A. Breaking courthouse rule 8
B. Randomly stealing a car 
C. Breaking NLR by going back to the same area of which he died
D. As a car thief raiding the nexus and metagaming
Edit: E. Once again tampering with evidence. Removing audio from a video.
Evidence:
A. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=89267
B. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2Tan6bf...e=youtu.be
C. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKKwTiem...e=youtu.be
D. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ5IMU-MWMQ
E. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j08zWVkWCkA This was the original video of D. however he tampared with it, so here you get this.

Enzyme why did you remove the audio after you uploaded the video with audio and it was there for some days?

Edit: If the videos get deleted, well that will  mean round 2. Lets not go down the route again.
Edit of edit: Looks like you are stupid enough to do round 2.
Posting on behalf of Enzyme

A. I'd take that. But seeing as BasicallyMetal has done it before and had his PRs approved I thought it was no issue to do the same seeing it as it is admins who check PRs. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88892
B. Such a silly attempt, it's really sad. You don't know anything about the context. You just want to find as many videos as possible to try to bring me down. It's just really sad.
C. Another silly attempt. I never returned to the place I died.
D. I was a car thief and a car I stole had been parked in the garage. Me and my friend decided to go down there to bring it back. But we encountered the president instead, and we played it out by "asking for tax change". Nothing happened.
- Worth to note. In the last video, you can see that my friend is currently a "citizen". So instead of reporting him, that broke an obvious rule, Despacito decides to make a last attempt to report me.

Do you not see how pathetic this is? You going through all my videos just to find something to report me for?
(09-01-2018, 03:29 PM)_Lone_ Wrote: Posting on behalf of Enzyme

A. It's not a double account. It's my friends account and he is posting on my behalf (as stated in the PR)
B. Such a silly attempt, it's really sad. You don't know anything about the context. You just want to find as many videos as possible to try to bring me down. It's just really sad.
D. I was a car thief and a car I stole had been parked in the garage. Me and my friend decided to go down there to bring it back. But we encountered the president instead, and we played it out by "asking for tax change". Nothing happened.
- Worth to note. In the last video, you can see that my friend is currently a "citizen". So instead of reporting him, that broke an obvious rule, Despacito decides to make a last attempt to report me.

Do you not see how pathetic this is? You going through all my videos just to find something to report me for?

A. What DA lmao
B. It is sad when you lie about stuff, but hay. What was the reason why you stole the car?
C. You were like 5 meters away from it.
D. You broke into the nexus as a car thief. You don't see any car thieves breaking in the police station for a car. FailRP. You also metagmed. If you want me to add your friend to the PR, sure i will do. What does a last attempt to report you mean?

No i just went through your PR that you posted, and saw these videos, and the last one just got recommended to me for youtube. Di you know what pathetic is, you spamming out PRs on people, lying on the PRs, deleting evidence, lying about it, should i continue?
lol hahaha you muted the video
After there being to reports on him for doing the same:
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88826
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88877
This has become the third one. Why is he allowed to do this.
P.S this is is so sad that it is pathetic
Edit: i guess 2 times wasn't enough, lets get a hattrick

A. I'd take that. But seeing as BasicallyMetal has done it before and had his PRs approved I thought it was no issue to do the same seeing it as it is admins who check PRs. https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88892

Stop editing fucking posts without showing that you did, when you change something vital.
A. 14 > 5
(09-01-2018, 03:42 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote:

A. It's not a double account. It's my friends account and he is posting on my behalf (as stated in the PR)

A. What DA lmao
B. It is sad when you lie about stuff, but hay. What was the reason why you stole the car?
D. You broke into the nexus as a car thief. You don't see any car thieves breaking in the police station for a car. FailRP. You also metagmed. If you want me to add your friend to the PR, sure i will do. What does a last attempt to report you mean?

No i just went through your PR that you posted, and saw these videos, and the last one just got recommended to me for youtube. Di you know what pathetic is, you spamming out PRs on people, lying on the PRs, deleting evidence, lying about it, should i continue?

This is my last response. Not going to give you the entertainment of this.

A. Another member made a pr on me about that so I thought you did the same. I corrected my reply though.
B. No need to state that. What's to state is that you have taken a video out of context.
C. I wasn't at the same location no. I am not required to leave the city just because I died in it.
D. This is just roleplaying. The car might have been really valuable to me because my employer would kill me if I didn't retrieve it. There are endless of roleplay situations to this.

Since this is my last reply I'll end it with a good vibe, good luck with this report and have a nice day.
(09-01-2018, 03:58 PM)_Lone_ Wrote:
(09-01-2018, 03:42 PM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote:

A. What DA lmao

This is my last response. Not going to give you the entertainment of this.

A. Another member made a pr on me about that so I thought you did the same. I corrected my reply though.
B. No need to state that. What's to state is that you have taken a video out of context.
C. I wasn't at the same location no. I am not required to leave the city just because I died in it.
D. This is just roleplaying. The car might have been really valuable to me because my employer would kill me if I didn't retrieve it. There are endless of roleplay situations to this.

Since this is my last reply I'll end it with a good vibe, good luck with this report and have a nice day.

It is your last reply as in the last pr, sure.

B. what is the context then?
C. no, but you have to leave the server
D. but we dont live in the realm of endless situations, but there is ONLY 1 which happened, and that is it.

Is the music supposed to be a good vibe one
here is the video which he put music to hide metagaming but now he deleted it and i would like to know the reason
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTFUcELl...e=youtu.be
this is getting boring
Hi Foxirius,

Sorry for the delay dealing with this report however after looking at it not all of the videos work I ask that if you can update them in 48 hours otherwise I will conclude it with the evidence provided.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<