Decrease the speed of the scania truck
Title: it's in the black bar above this

description: title speaks for itself but, decrease the speed on the truck, to make it a less lethal race monster

why: it's a truck. not an F1 race car.

EDIT: reduce it with like 5 or something or to 40mph. Im not suggesting that it has to be slower than a trabant.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

-support It only goes 50 MPH, and its very expensive,
Oh? New Signature

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJINnfmsyx51J2Yn6-BTU...MQj1zjTh5g]
+/-support

while people ramming the truck around like a death machine is an issue, reducing the speed too much will make it struggle with trailers. if a middle ground where the truck is no longer lethal while still being able to pull trailers is found then i'm all in favour of this.
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • Weezy_
Put a PR on the ones using it as a ramming machine while chauffeur.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
-Support

People can ram and CDM regardless of the speed, just send an @ call or post a PR. For how much we pay for it, I'd be upset if it becomes any slower and I think that's the case for others also. If anything, the Volvo truck needs to be made even faster.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
-support
People CDM with a Trabant, so speed isn't the main factor.
Also, trucks are quite expensive, so you rarely see them CDM anyways. If you make it slower, then the price would have to be reduced as well, because it wouldn't be as much of an upgrade from the slower trucks.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(09-01-2018, 03:31 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: -support
Also, trucks are quite expensive, so you rarely see them CDM anyways. If you make it slower, then the price would have to be reduced as well, because it wouldn't be as much of an upgrade from the slower trucks.

not the cdm that's so much of an issue, more the fact that its a f ucking tank and cant be stopped unless you shoot at it
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
(09-01-2018, 03:34 PM)Jim Wrote:

not the cdm that's so much of an issue, more the fact that its a f ucking tank and cant be stopped unless you shoot at it

pretty much this and there are some people, I'm not going to drop names but they do and use those trucks like it's Lightning McQueen. They know they're unstoppable and that's why they do it, but I get the points of it being too expensive and I can agree with it why that's a reason to not decrease it.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Weezy_'s post:
  • jhayw
-Support

Unless they refund me because I bought it to CDM.
(09-01-2018, 03:34 PM)Jim Wrote:

Post a PR on them, it's seriously FailRP to be using it as an unstoppable ramming machine. If they're chauffeur it's even worse as the job isn't meant to be criminal.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork