Improvement of Gunlocker Menu
Title of suggestion: Improvement of police gunlocker menu

Description: Rearrange the way you can choose items from the gunlocker. 

Why: Currently you can pick one item out of the four categories (Primary, Secondary, Accessoires, Extras). This limits the roleplay of police officers. For example: if you would like to play as a traffic/pursuit officer, you can only pick one of the three 'traffic-like' items (Radar gun, ANPR Camera, Spike strip). It would be better if you can pick 2/3 items out of the total six Accessoires and Extra menu items. This way you could play as any sort of officer. Think of impound officers or even metropolitan officers, who only patrol in the city with a baton and wheelclamp to ticket people. Whatever combination you would like to make. At this moment the grouping is pretty random and limits the RP.

[Image: wr3XOf4.png]

Please comment your thoughts down below!
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
The following 1 user Likes MrTreeGames's post:
  • Zona
+Support
~ Equinox ~
+Support
The following 1 user Likes Luna's post:
  • MrTreeGames
+Support
When I first got back on this was one of the things I noticed so I definitely agree it should be implemented for smother use with the players
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
+support, also... allow us to unhighlight something? I've accidentally clicked on the M4 before and then been forced to use a Primary untill I died. -,-
The following 1 user Likes Fro[Z]en's post:
  • MrTreeGames
+support
[Image: KL3qjvw.png]

(08-29-2018, 08:00 PM)Fro[Z]en Wrote: +support, also... allow us to unhighlight something? I've accidentally clicked on the M4 before and then been forced to use a Primary untill I died. -,-

Should be possible indeed
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
+support
+Support
[Image: clvck9d.png]
+Support for this and unhighlighting equipment
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]