New SA team formed
Information 
[Image: announcement.png]

Dear Fearlessians,

New SA team

Tonight I'm excited to announce that we've gathered a new SA team together. By using a democratic vote amongst the admin team, we've decided that Tomo, Eeee394 and Sparx will be the new Superadmins. They've all been admins for a decent amount of time and we believe have enough experience to fulfill the task.

Supervising Admins, SA or Superadmins are admins who manage the admin team and who make decisions about the community and the server together with me. Apart from that there are a lot of other tasks a SA can choose to do, such as improving the development, guiding new admins, etc.

With guidance from Divey

Divey will show our new SA team how everything works, so in the next few days or weeks, the SA team will be ready to start. He will no longer be part of the SA team after that, but will remain a great member of the team as administrator.

Awestruckbullet to Developer

Awestruckbullet, our former SA, has decided to stay in our team as Developer. He will focus on improving the development on the server. Alongside with that, he will have admin access.

I hope you are just as excited as I am with these changes,
- SoulRipper
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Congrats Sparx, Tomo and Eeee! Well deserved!
Grats to all of you!
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
congratulations!
Congratulations!
Yaaaay
Congratulations! This is very deserved!
Alphaverse
Ex - Contributor
Well done Sparx
Congratz!
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Congrats to the new Super Admin team on reaching it, I wish them all the best of luck!

As for Divey, again, it's good that he is staying on, albeit as an admin.

Also, the return of Awestruck is great news, and already new features have been implemented.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]