Associates unable to use keypad + voice radio
Description: Associates are still unable to press "Ok" on a keypad, and unable to use enter on the numpad as that's reserved to government use. As well as this, their voiceradio does not switch/work once made an associate (E.G. Rebel assocaites cannot use voiceradio to communicate with other rebels)
Unsure if the second one is a bug

Evidence:
I can upload a video if you would like
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Voice radio does work after you spawn in again, it doesn't refresh straight away from some reason.

I don't see why they can't use keypads as it worked fine during testing, i'll look into it though.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-27-2018, 11:05 PM)Pollux Wrote: Voice radio does work after you spawn in again, it doesn't refresh straight away from some reason.

I don't see why they can't use keypads as it worked fine during testing, i'll look into it though.

Thank you. It seems to be after they die or something like that. They are able to use it for a certain amount of time then it stops working again.
Is it be possible to fix the refresh thing for the associates?
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(08-27-2018, 11:15 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 11:05 PM)Pollux Wrote: Voice radio does work after you spawn in again, it doesn't refresh straight away from some reason.

Thank you. It seems to be after they die or something like that. They are able to use it for a certain amount of time then it stops working again.
Is it be possible to fix the refresh thing for the associates?

Yeah i'll look into it.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Alright voiceradio should be fixed.

I don't see why the keypad shouldn't work unless a Corleone trying to use an associates keypad. I'll add the ability for associates to share team-access with the team they're associated with now though.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Both bugs should be fixed, I made the team check for team access almost the same as the gov pass one.

Is the issue solved now?
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(08-30-2018, 03:50 AM)Pollux Wrote: Both bugs should be fixed, I made the team check for team access almost the same as the gov pass one.

Is the issue solved now?

I will test both of the issues today
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
(08-30-2018, 10:06 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(08-30-2018, 03:50 AM)Pollux Wrote: Both bugs should be fixed, I made the team check for team access almost the same as the gov pass one.

Is the issue solved now?

I will test both of the issues today

I tested it across two days and still no change to either of the bugs
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Should all actually be fixed now, had a small typo.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(09-02-2018, 09:39 PM)Pollux Wrote: Should all actually be fixed now, had a small typo.

will give it a test tomorrow
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me