GamingOfficialZZs goodbye
Well FL,

I've had a blast being part of this community, meeting people and enjoying roleplay. Everything must end and it seems like nows my time. If you're unaware I'm banned for ever a year so I have no reason to join back, I have no plans as of now to fight my ban as I realised my actions were unacceptable and if GhostK1ll3r is reading this, sorry for how I reacted. Anyway, more to the point a list of all players who had an impact on my time of playing. (even if we ended up "hating" each other I will still include you here).

Self: One of the first people I met on the server and enjoyed every moment we spend role playing together.
Aspire: Even though we didn't have the best friendship I did enjoy bitching about things in discord XD.
Sir Narc: Funny guy met way back when v2d was a main server.
Tommyz: Always calling me by my real name after I let it slip.
Jackz: Passive > Aggressive,  Liked you before you came onto my server with lenny scripts...
Rockdad: You're fun and creative roleplay builds and the way you took being TA so calmly was a nice mix for people of fearless.
Jonas: Help me with a homelessrp once.

Sorry if i missed anyone out.

EDIT: No hate comments please, I've left peacefully. Don't spread hate Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
Shame to see you leave this way, we all make mistakes though. Hopefully you can return sooner.
Um, Gaming, I'm still stuck in your hoover, I've been left in this cold, dark, messy place for a month now, can someone let me out?

OT - Goodbye GamingOfficialZZ, you were a fun person to interact with.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(08-27-2018, 03:03 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Um, Gaming, I'm still stuck in your hoover, I've been left in this cold, dark, messy place for a month now, can someone left me out?

OT - Goodbye GamingOfficialZZ, you were a fun person to interact with.

Unfortunately you will have to stay inside forever!
[Image: henry_hoover_gone_badly_wrong_by_9999fail-d4sg3vw.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes GamingOfficialZZ's post:
  • Lewwings
Take care.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
Bye sir
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
[Image: HJgsN1.gif]
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
I don't really know you, but I can tell you made a mistake and got a lot of shit for it.

No one deserves to go out like that, take your time, focus on the important things and return as a wise man once your ban expires. Remember that most people who are well known in the community now atleast messed up once.

Take care now!
Goodbye.
Bye see you in 6-12 months