FL Review
hello members of the fearless roleplay community,

today i am writing my review of FL:RP, hope you enjoy!

So FL:RP aka Fearless roleplay is an rp community established 2008 and the goal is to make friends, do restaurant rp's and shoot stuff. the end goal obviously is to become admin, you get a bunch of cool powers but it is a hard thing to do! not many players actually finish or complete the game so it is tricky.

in my opinion the game is a bit buggy and can be unfair at times, other people that completed it tend to act biggie and sometimes even laugh at the ones not completing it and i think that is rude.

i do think the shooting part is pretty cool but be careful not to involve players that already beat the game because they have special powers and can win any battle!
restaurant rp is my favorite because you interract with cool people and meet friends

overal i'd rate fl:rp  Eggplant Eggplant Tear out of  Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant

post your own personal review below!  Tounge
The following 7 users Like Jan's post:
  • James, MrFinnConlon, Lewwings, Archer, Jesse, Emil, BasicallyMental
Too many snitches that get satisfied by posting petty PRs
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 5 users Like Weezy_'s post:
  • Lewwings, Jeffrey, Willem de Walrus, Flex, Rebdogg
Incredible review.
unfortunately the mean admins stopped me mid way from becoming one of them and now i am unable to continue

i rate  Sick Sleepy  / Eggplant Eggplant Eggplant Love Love
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • James
Aspire why did you rate my thread one star you're so pathetic
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • James
(08-27-2018, 12:36 PM)Jan Wrote: Aspire why did you rate my thread one star you're so pathetic

He does it to everyone's thread that he hates, think he has issues.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Jan, Weezy_
I actually have only rated about 3 threads low, I rate this low as I find it pathetic.
Jan you 1 star all my stuff, so chill ya beans.
(08-27-2018, 12:46 PM)Aspire Wrote: I actually have only rated about 3 threads low, I rate this low as I find it pathetic.
Sad
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Jan
(08-27-2018, 12:46 PM)Aspire Wrote: I actually have only rated about 3 threads low, I rate this low as I find it pathetic.

Such a sad guy, disqusting.
(08-27-2018, 12:52 PM)Jan Wrote:

Such a sad guy, disqusting.

This is so sad
Can we worship an indian cow
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • juicyorange