(DONE)Ladies Of The Night 2018 Beauty Competition
[Image: IMG_20180831_073635.jpg]

Inspired by Miss Evocity 

Portion Of The Show

- Introduction Of Contestants & Judges
- Talent Showcase
- Semi Elimination 
- Final Elimination Result 

Ladies Of The Night is an beauty competition where 8 lovely ladies compete to win that amazing cash prize with their fashion & beauty to be safe or to be eliminated . 

Prizes

1st Winner: $1,000,000 
2nd Winner: $500,000 
3rd Winner: $100,000 

Date , Time & Location 

Date: 7/9/2018 
Time: 8pm GMT 

Applying to join the Beauty Competition 

Application is now Close, these are the Contestant :
Contestants 

Contestant ( 8/8 )
1) Lina Juri ( Rocky ) - Often mistaken as Elaine White due to her similar look , she is a teacher from the Oxford University , came from a very wealthy family & dislike her siblings the most for no reason .  ( Third Winner ) 

2) Sandy Nebula ( Wolven ) - A young woman who's from New York city , Sandy has two jobs and works very hard to provide a living for herself & likes to cook delicate dinner meals for herself & others . ( Second Winner ) 

3) Priscilla Hamilton ( Divey ) - Supermodel & Gain to fame after Blake Production TV show Evocity Wife Swap, Priscilla is a strong woman who shows the other contestant that the prize is her and no one else , shows more confident about the beauty competition  ( First Winner ) 

4) Sarah 'Ava' Bobberson ( HamppuMato ) - a shy young woman but friendly towards her peers & family , she's the sister of Popstar Jessica Summer & Katrina Summer  

5) Marie Juana ( Sir Narc ) - An aspiring singer who recently signed with UMG , an evocity music industry company , planning to drop her debut album , Marie claim she is a strong woman who doesn't look up to anyone but herself , she shows to be very confident that she will win & claim her victory . 

6) Gabriela Santos ( Rushi ) - a young woman who works in as a paramedic in Evocity , Gabriela shows nothing more than supporting her family members & friends that she can do her best to get her victory and be safe for it .

7)  Samantha Donavitch ( Ali ) - Current Taze Rubgy captain , Samantha has no fear towards the competition and showing her talent , there's rumour that she has a lot of male admires .

8)  Lucy God ( Kevin the God ) - Mysterious but funny young woman , known throughout Evocity as the lady of the god, she claim she went into heaven and met god but nobody do not know if it's true or not . 

Judges 

Our Celebrity Judges Of The Show Are( 4/4 ):

1) Paige Summer ( Catuar ) - An makeup artist who recently move to Evocity to begin her career , she's known throughout evocity as 'Everyone's Big sister ' , she love nothing more than giving her ladies a good makeup look .

2) Arther Barrington IV ( Grape ) - Owns vintage resturants & stores across evocity with his most recent job as the leading manager of the Never Alone group which strives to give the citizen of evocity a job & family , he is very well-known by many celebrities such as Richard Bones , Jessica Summer & Joseph Deacon and has a history of management & leadership throughout his career .

3) Joseph Cox ( Cox ) - was once an dealer & a hustler from the hood, raise to fame through producing of hip -hop music in the early 90s with his rap group 

4) Pedo Pablo ( Dobbs ) - This year Miss Evocity contestant , Pedo is now a big star actress of Evocity, starring in many different films & movies, begins her career in small commercials & advertistment on TV , she's now a successful actress , earning millions in her acting career. 

Sponsorship 

We're looking people who will be our lovely Sponsors 
Sponsors will receive 
-VIP Golden Seats
-VIP Lounge
-Free Meals FULLY pay by EVO Media
-Access To Backstage Before Show Begin
-a small cash gift 

Please Send Jessixa a PM to let her know 

Host Of The Show 

Clemina Tay , a young woman who previous work with Blake Productions , recently resign to work on her own TV Show , the Talk View , She is a very kind woman who still to this day support her crush " Richard Bones " but only fools would believe such stupid dumb rumour 

Our security is provided by the Peaky Blinders, who worked in numbers of events such as Miss Evocity & Vantiago Fashion Show 

Good Luck My Ladies Smile

Any question  MUST speak to Jessixa Directly 
hope you're looking forward to this big event ( if the community likes it, this will become an event in the near future ) 
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 8 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Violet DE Kittie, Lewwings, Awestruck, Wolven, Equinox, Grape, Lesanka, Divey
Better sign Awestruck up.
The following 5 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Snookum, Violet DE Kittie, Bobby Shmicki, Equinox, James
Have at it Archer!
The following 6 users Like Jan's post:
  • Archer, Dragnort_, Lewwings, Willem de Walrus, Wolven, James
(08-27-2018, 08:48 AM)Jan Wrote: Have at it Archer!

fucking kek, but I have school the day after that so I can't attend. next time I assure you that I'll rock the stage tho
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(08-28-2018, 05:21 AM)Jessixa Wrote:
A little sneak peak 

[Image: CE67A727A02F7A065C29576BDE1CA37F558E6F60]

Application to join the Beauty Competition are still open 
just follow the templates to win that $1,000,000 but don't worry
we have prizes for second & third . 

Stay safe & don't f*** it up 

poor server prob full of lagg
Fun fact: "lady of the night" is slang for a prostitute in the UK.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p...he%20night

OT: Looks good!
The following 6 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • Foxirius2205, Equinox, Jeffrey, Schnitzelburger, Bobby Shmicki, JackZ
Why do people have to apply if it's just a roleplay? Why don't you just allow people to turn up and contest?

Name: Cynthia Grace
Any Previous Beauty Competition attend?: Attended miss evocity as a contestant in like 2014.
Any Medical Condition: No
Any Other Information: No

Out Of Character

Steam Name: JackZ
Roleplay Points: 22 or something lost track
Hours on Server: 2k+
Any Roleplay Experience?: Was a teacher in the good ol days.
Able to Not ruined the event?: Uh, yes?
Any Comment?: hi 
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Jessixa
(09-04-2018, 02:15 PM)JackZ Wrote: Why do people have to apply if it's just a roleplay? Why don't you just allow people to turn up and contest?

Name: Cynthia Grace
Any Previous Beauty Competition attend?: Attended miss evocity as a contestant in like 2014.
Any Medical Condition: No
Any Other Information: No

Out Of Character

Steam Name: JackZ
Roleplay Points: 22 or something lost track
Hours on Server: 2k+
Any Roleplay Experience?: Was a teacher in the good ol days.
Able to Not ruined the event?: Uh, yes?
Any Comment?: hi 

OOC: I have to write script for my presenter host otherwise they do not know what to say as it's their first time doing a show RP so I hope you understand that Jack Smile
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
In Character

Name: Sandy Nebula
Date Of Birth: 21/06/1990
Any Previous Beauty Competition attend ?: N
Any Medical Condition ? : N
Any Other Information ?: N

Out Of Character

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Wolven
Roleplay Points: 15
Hours on Server: 3100
Any Roleplay Experience ?: Ex Teacher.
Able to Not ruined the event ? : I will not ruin this event.
Any Comment? : Please make me a contestant.
Wolven

B]APPLYING FOR JUDGE[/B]
In Character

Name: Joe 'Love' Cox
Any Previous Beauty Competition attend ?: Miss evocity 2014.
Any Medical Condition ? : No
Any Other Information ?: No

Out Of Character

Steam Name: Cox
Roleplay Points: 30+
Hours on Server: 1000+
Any Roleplay Experience ?: Was a teacher, a lot of points for roleplaying well.
Able to Not ruined the event ? : im a good roleplayer ill be fine
Any Comment? :
all that
post that
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR