Report: Aspire
Name of player: Aspire

SteamID: N/A 

Time in GMT: "1 hour ago"

Server: forums

Summary: Aspire calls me a "monkey", perhaps in reference to my afro-caribbean ancestry, and proceeds to be very disrespectful on my thread. I'm very upset and feel incredibly disrespected.

Evidencehttp://prntscr.com/kmzk6v
Hi staff,

Read the post.

Ask me any questions and I’ll respond.

But in regards to responding to kill there is little point, he’s trolling.
(08-26-2018, 10:38 AM)Aspire Wrote: Hi staff,

Read the post.

Ask me any questions and I’ll respond.

But in regards to responding to kill there is little point, he’s trolling.

You called me a "monkey" and were very disrespectful to me, I report disrespectful posts.

http://prntscr.com/kmzxd7

You were very blatantly trying to insult and disrespect me with that post.
are you afro carribean or jewish?
(08-26-2018, 10:42 AM)Scrake Wrote: are you afro carribean or jewish?

I have both Jewish and afro-caribbean ancestry, please don't post if not involved. Thank you.
Hi Kilroy, I’ve just gathered screenshots of your entire profile.
I would like you to tell me where it says your Afro-Caribbean?

I find this extremely sad and petty, my joke was not racist but in reference to alpha male.
Just read it ffs.

Kill I think you’re getting warned as you’ve posted this just to troll.
Prove you ever told the community you were Afro-Caribbean.....
Prove I knew to be more exact.
Finally prove my comment was racist and not inregards to alpha male/dominance.
(08-26-2018, 10:49 AM)Aspire Wrote: Hi Kilroy, I’ve just gathered screenshots of your entire profile.

I find this extremely sad and petty, my joke was not racist but in reference to alpha male.
Just read it ffs.

Oh okay so I need to list my entire ancestry on my profile? My great grandfather was a black man, therefore I have afro-caribbean ancestry. I think we all know what game you're playing Aspire. You're the one here who is being reported so prove your comment wasn't racist and prove that I am trolling by posting this. Calling someone a "monkey" is very offensive, it entails they have below average intelligence and are primitive and as I've proven it is also a racial slur.
(08-26-2018, 10:49 AM)Aspire Wrote: Hi Kilroy, I’ve just gathered screenshots of your entire profile.

Just read it ffs.

(08-26-2018, 10:50 AM)Killroy Wrote:

Just read it ffs.

Oh okay so I need to list my entire ancestry on my profile? My great grandfather was a black man, therefore I have afro-caribbean ancestry. I think we all know what game you're playing Aspire. You're the one here who is being reported so prove your comment wasn't racist and that I am trolling by posting this.

Answer all my questions and I’ll respond.
(08-26-2018, 10:53 AM)Aspire Wrote:

Just read it ffs.

(08-26-2018, 10:50 AM)Killroy Wrote:

Just read it ffs.

Oh okay so I need to list my entire ancestry on my profile? My great grandfather was a black man, therefore I have afro-caribbean ancestry. I think we all know what game you're playing Aspire. You're the one here who is being reported so prove your comment wasn't racist and that I am trolling by posting this.

Answer all my questions and I’ll respond.

Prove you ever told the community you were Afro-Caribbean..... - I am not afro-caribbean, my ancestors are. As I've said, my great-grandfather was a black man; not that it is any of your business.

Prove I knew to be more exact. - It is your duty as a reportee to prove your innocence and unknowing.

Finally prove my comment was racist and not inregards to alpha male/dominance. - I have by providing proof that "monkey" is a racial slur and also that it is disrespectful to not only compare one to a beast but to one which is commonly used to mock the intelligence of others.
Right, I think you should re-evaluate what you hope to achieve by posting this.
I’ve clearly reference alpha male syndrome, explained my statement and you’re still without any evidence wanting the staff team to assume you know why I said my comment.
You can’t assume racism.
If no one knew you had black ancestors why would anyone if they were racist insult you based on it.

My joke was a joke, I know you’re young and maybe just having a bit of fun.

I forgive you for the pr.

If any staff wants to discuss this then please ask away, this is getting denied.

Have a nice day.