Cox unban request
Your name: Cox

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93479281

Your ban ID: 78398

Banned by: [FL] Tomo

Reason: ‘Mass RDM, Last chance.’

Involved: Zombie, LordOfMemory, DVN, Tomo and myself.

Why we should unban you:

Good afternoon,

The situation occurred in front of the sinclair sas station in V5P. I was with Zombie trying to sell him my Mercedes Benz G65 and LordOfMemory appeared from nowhere and told me that my PR at the time got approved, so I got so upset and started getting emotional and didn’t even bother to check the PR and decided to unfortunately kill everyone since I thought I was getting a permanent ban considering I have so many bans in my record. At the time I thought that ‘’I might as well RDM everyone because it’s going to be the last time I will ArggressiveRP on FL’’. I now understand that the way I thought at the time is so stupid and it was very wrong to not only think in that way, but to act out the idiotic things I was thinking. After some time mass rdming, I found out that I was getting a one-hundred and twenty hour blacklist from weapons as DVN saw what I did and shouted at me in the microphone, rather than a permanent suspension. Shortly after, Tomo believed that my rule-infringing also deserved a perma-ban too. This therefore resulted in me being banned from Fearless and here I am after one year, and after maturing, realizing that what I did was very wrong and stupid and I would never do it again if I was given the fortunate opportunity to return to the server.

To reiterate, I am deeply sorry for this stupid mistake, I thought at that time i was getting a permanent ban and so i got so upset and angry that my impulsiveness got me mass rdming everyone in front of sinclair gas station outside of the city because I won’t be able to enjoy aggressive rp in FL anymore, all I ask is a last chance and give me the original blacklist punishment or even an extended blacklist to replace my perm ban.
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
Can confirm, once LordofMemory decided to walk up into him and inform about his approved PR, he went mental and decided to shoot everyone at the Sinclair gas station in V5P. I was in Discord with Cox at the time, I still remember how pissed he was and I tried telling him to stop going on a rampage otherwise you'll regret it.
Hi Cox,

What you did previously no longer fits our definitions of what is worthy of a permanent suspension. You have served over a years length of ban time which is likely what you would be given now, if you were to do what you did back then, today. Therefore, we have decided to lift your ban.

Please remember that you are on your Last Chance, which you can appeal in 6 months time as long as you have no more rule infringements before then. The blacklist that caused this outburst will remain but you may appeal it separately in the correct section of the forums.

I urge you to re-read the rules, so as not to get in trouble again. Please show us that you have matured.

Welcome back!

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]