Divey takes the plunge
ok boys im announcing my nomination for the next SA and that is John Jong cus hes a great lad innit
The following 1 user Likes John Jong's post:
  • Narcotic
We met via our good friend , Lesanka and since has been roleplaying together , such as our lovely Celebrity RP
You brought so much fun to the community and some drama to our roleplay 
That man who I would call Richard in our roleplay 

I'm sorry to see you step down but I wish you the best in life and your future , Divey 

[Image: Bu9nX7T.jpg]

This Is For You , Divey 
Good Luck Smile

[Image: OoIOTfm.jpg]

- Jessixa  Heart
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 5 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Zona, Lewwings, Janzo 火, Violet DE Kittie, Avgar
Interesting... Thanks for your time as a supervising administrator and thanks for the amazing roleplays you have hosted, however, I'm glad that you don't leave the team, but rather step a rank down and hand over the position for a little change. That is very healthy for a growing community. Wink
[Image: clvck9d.png]
(08-25-2018, 10:17 PM)JohnJong Wrote: ok boys im announcing my nomination for the next SA and that is John Jong cus hes a great lad innit

The next superadmin should be confident and not be timid. We need someone who is incredibly brave like myself, step aside.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • James
Was not expecting that whatsoever...

Thank you for everything Divey even though we haven't really seen eye-to-eye.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
lol bye tho
Thanks for your service...
Fearless Veteran 8^)
Can u not
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Finally.
Well, even we don't know much each other, but you are one of the person helped me to get my second rpp once.. So thank you so much and Good Luck for your future Divey.. Hope will see you around again..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!!