Divey takes the plunge
Photo 
Greetings Fearless,

Today I am announcing that after one year of being Fearless’ Supervising Administrator I am stepping down back to the Administrator role. I am immensely proud of what I have managed to achieve throughout this time with the help of my good friend Awestruck, who was a pleasure to work with throughout the duration. During this time, we have seen many people come and go within the team and whether they resigned, were demoted or are currently within the team – I would like to say thank you for helping Fearless, a community that we have all at some point been proud to be a part of. Although some of the community members may have had their differences with them, I believe everyone has a genuinely good heart from both sides of the fence and seeing Fearless grow into a more transparent and forgiving place has always been my goal and my favourite accomplishment throughout my time. Although we still have places to go, we’re getting there. Fearless is coming up to it’s 10-year anniversary and having been in the team since 2016 I feel as though the best cause of action is to have some fresh new mindsets to receive the position. Along with this, in my personal life I am heading towards an important part of my education as well as career prospects and so I feel as though the burden of the position is something I will not have time for and so having others take the reigns will allow for Fearless to have the care it deserves. I have organised a team vote for their next SAs and will be remaining in my role for the time being, until I can ensure that a smooth transition has been arranged.

Many thanks
Divey
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
OH shit

[Image: RZOi8xQ.jpg]
Sad
unluck soul
Have I helped you out? Leave a rep here!
ok thanks bud you did well Smile o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7
:O WHYYY
Kind Regards
Dylann
Fearless Donator
___________________________________________________________________________________

[Image: uT65xGc.png]
Damn.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
I'm honestly surprised you manage to cope so long with that amount of stress dude.

Sorry for bugging you so much, good luck to the next SA!
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
noooo Sad
Did a great job Divey! All the best in your future!

Who will be next...