Divey takes the plunge
Best of luck Divey, you did good. Good luck with your education.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I think I speak on behalf of the staff team, and the community and am immensely happy that you’re still staying within the community and the team. We all look forward to the years to come with you and you’re a great asset to the team. it’s sad to lose you as an SA since you’re the one who trained me up from the start but I’m glad you’re now staying! Best of luck with the future!
Wow crazy changes
(08-25-2018, 09:06 PM)Zombie Wrote: Who is going to supervise the staff team now?

He is still SA till the next one is promoted.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
Couldn't have asked for a better SA to work with. Thanks for everything Divey. <3
The following 1 user Likes Exotic's post:
  • Narcotic
One of the best SA's and staff members I've seen, thank you for staying as SA so long
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Damn man, shame to see you go. Good luck with the career and your future. Thanks for administrating the servers and putting so much effort in them!
ok lol
Sad to see you step down, Divey, but it's good that you are staying on as an administrator, I hope to see your good work continued. Smile

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Damn shame to see you step down, even if it's to admin. Not only to myself but I am sure to many others you have helped in your own little way.
Thank you for that.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]