PR : Beunkieboy
Name of player:Beunkieboy

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:75548000 

Time in GMT: around 8:20pm

Server: MAIN

Summary: Demoting for OOC Reasons. Wearing a Suit as a Sergeant refusing to take it off.
Sebasti was demoted for " Corruption " After he said that he can't wear a suit as a sergeant in OOC.

Evidence:
[Image: C1NFtOR.jpg]
 [Image: FA1flPN.png]
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
The actual reason I demoted him is because he was with you, in the limo, enjoying a joyride and not enforcing the law. A couple minutes earlier I fined you for the reckless driving and I told him to do his job, he obviously refused and kept sitting in the limo instead of doing his job.

I said in voice chat that I would take it off when I die, because I was just told it wasn't allowed. I only just found out at the time.

Me demoting him has nothing to do with the suit, it was him not doing his job properly.
Denied

Concluding notes

There is insufficient proof to show this demotion was invalid. As explained above there was reasoning behind the demotion, I can't take the fact Sebasti mentioned him having a suit on was the reason for him being demoted.