Unban Request: Kinny
Posting on behalf of kinny

Your name: Kinny Gamdom.com also known as ShawtyKnowIKillPeople, Africa2WillHaveFoodDLC ShawtyKnowIDntKillPeople KinlochGalloway Gamdom.com

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:1968702319

Your ban ID: 80814

Banned by: [FL] Joe Joe

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: Lil_8Ken

Why we should unban you: i got banned a while ago for a laugh, but now some of my new friends have been starting to play this server and i regret my decision very much, i am very sorry for everything i said.
Hi Kinny,

Could you provide the correct SteamID to the banned account as the one linked does not show me any of your ban history and after searching all I seem to find is punishments from '[FL] Narcotic'

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Denied.

Due to the severity of your punishment and what caused it you will not be unbanned. Leniency would perhaps be given to a double accounter on a first-time offence but you double accounted 5+ times on FearlessRP. You clearly knew which rule you were breaking but persisted to keep breaking it despite receiving multiple bans for it. Ban was completely justified and will not be removed.

Thanks,
Narcotic