Twizy123 Unban Request
Your name: Ani & Ray

Your ban ID: 68988 & 81078

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:30427141 & STEAM_0:0:197343956

Reason:  ToS Hacks, Double Accounting

Staff member who banned you: Avgar & Janzo

Reason why you should be unbanned: 
You see, back in 2015 the years that have gone by, when my 12 year old self wasn't really good at the game, (just before my ban) i have changed but didn't never really got the chance to say that, i know i was wrong for double accounting, it's been a while since i last played FearlessRP like 3 years ago (2018) that i wanted to get back in the game but i didn't have any chance to do it, and i decided to make a alt account and buy GMOD from it and play Fearless again, freely, this is about the "DA" ban on my account named Ray (STEAM_0:0:197343956),
I'm really sorry about all the things i have done over the past 4 years of playing in FearlessRP and i want to show everyone that i've changed and just play on the server again.
Hello! Since Avgar who was the person that banned your main account (Ani), I'll be making a discussion with the staff team regarding your ban.

Though a couple questions, what sort of hacks were you using? Also, I would like to know how you have changed and why you feel like that you deserve a second chance. 

Though the DA account you used (Ray) will not be unbanned, if your appeal gets approved. Only your main account may have the ban lifted.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
What sort of hacks were you using? :
i used some sort of LUA hack back in 2015, where i just searched in youtube for any sort of bullshit hack.

I would like to know how you have changed :
Alright, Well I used to be naive and be very dumb in the past, I used to hack all the time and I would like to tell you that I am sincerely sorry for all the things I have done in the past, I apologize for all of my mistakes and would like to start fresh and forget my past. I do not have interests towards my old path anymore and I would like to play legitimate now.

Why you feel like that you deserve a second chance? :

Why should I deserve a second chance? Well I deserve a second chance because I promise to bring a change in myself and unlike my past self, I will play legitimately and help new players, I'm willing to start a new and fresh game and forget everything that's happened in the past. I have quit hacking and I did not realize I'd be put in this much loss if I'd start hacking. Now that I have realized the consequences I would like to be given another last chance and the option to start fresh. I miss this server because of how fun it was.
Hello! The staff have discussed your ban and decided to give you a second chance. 
Though due to the serious offense of the ban, we can only give you a soft perm. Meaning that your ban is reduced from fully permanent (Never expiring ban) to a 1-year long ban. We feel this is the most appropriate solution in this case.

However, the double account you used to avoid the ban will not be unbanned.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]