Schnitzelburger | V4B1 | STEAM_0:0:87140344
Name of player: Schnitzelburger

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:87140344

Time in GMT: Roughly 2:00pm

Server: V4B1

Summary: Accused user raided me, the president (because i had tax 40) as the non-descriptive job title 'Thug', this being a rule violation in itself, in addition to that he raided me with said job title which is also not allowed as a 'Thug' commits petty crime such as thievery, not raiding the government building and holding the president under gunpoint. Accused user also doesn't seem to care if he gets banned or not because he is going on his 'Holidays'.

Evidence

Spoiler: Job name rule infringement
[Image: c03ac919b296cced65ff345048181207.png]

Spoiler: Accused user not caring for punishment
[Image: b5160e5074da335601333c97d121b178.pn]

(08-24-2018, 04:51 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: Sorry i didn't know that was a rule brakage.

I apoligize.

With 800+ hours you should know better.
As well as this, you clearly have no care for consequences in place for rule violations like this otherwise you wouldn't have PM'ed me what you did.
Same like on goats PR on me,

I deleted all my posts since they were immature and not ment seriously, I Apoligize, i did not know about that rule i must have forgotten it.

Im Sorry.
APPROVED & MOVED

User was found guilty of raiding Nexus with an invalid job title.
A mere thug would not be raiding the Nexus, as thugs would rather do small crimes on dark alleys or rob a liquor store.
Though the job name "thug" is not descriptive enough, same as "criminal". It should be more fitting to the RP you are doing, such as freedom fighter if you are raiding a dictator, burglar if you are breaking into homes, drug cooker if you are using drug labs etc.
Also, you can form gangs and other groups which can perform RP actions fitting to their RP style.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]