What does everyone feel about the the teacher rank?
What does everyone feel about the the teacher rank?

I see all the suggestions for it being denied but I just don't understand why it was removed.

This could be a repeat discussion just want some answers and to see what others think.
The following 1 user Likes Aspire's post:
  • Jessixa
if you want some answer aspire read the hundreds of other threads about it. Reading is the key.
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

The following 1 user Likes Weezy_'s post:
  • Grunt
It's gone. End of really.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
Something that was positive for fl but got killed
Bring it back for the sake of roleplay
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
This was a rank for people who wanted a rank, people who wanted the “Yeah but I’m a teacher and I need this rank to help people”

If you need a rank to help people go buy one on a dark rp server or something idk

The following 2 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Zecon, Narcotic
(08-24-2018, 07:33 AM)General Rickets Wrote: This was a rank for people who wanted a rank, people who wanted the “Yeah but I’m a teacher and I need this rank to help people”

If you need a rank to help people go buy one on a dark rp server or something idk

What about the role play points given by them?
Removing the teacher rank was a big middle finger to passive RP imo.
I remember back in the days how excited I got when a teacher visited my rp, because I knew there was a chance for me getting a rpp. I’d try even harder to impress the teacher.
Now it’s been removed, that rarely happens. If you’re lucky an admin notices your rp and comes to have a look.
But since admins have shit to deal with, they don’t always have the same amount of time teacher had to get involved in RP’s and get the full experience of a rp

The following 4 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Narcotic, mgdwszx, Zona
I did plan to be a teacher in fearless by 2018 but now I don't know what to do cause the rank has been removed and currently not looking forwards towards TA unless I know all the rules and how to handle situation
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
Teacher rank was cool, it's a core FL value
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Chad's post:
  • Narcotic