The Blackjacks
Music 
A band has been formed by 4 men in Evocity, The Blackjacks consisting of Kierian McCray (Formerly Charlie Patone) (Horsinator Formerly Charlie Patone, now Dtaylor331 as Kierian McCray) Dan Andricks (Mlem) Laurin (Laurinwookie) and Pierre (Alertecobra27)

They just recorded their first record on the 19th of "Love Me Do"

They're a Rock 'n Roll Beat group.

Dan - Bass Guitar
Kierian - Rhythm Guitar
Laurin - Lead Guitar
Pierre - Drums

And here is their Debut Record.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...kjacks.mp4
(it just downloads the video automatically, its 5.6MB)

Need some Music in your Club or Pub, well just PM me (Steam, Whilst im ingame or on the forums) and we'll come.

--------History--------

It started with Chuck (Desastro) Laurin (Laurinwookie) and Pierre (Alertecobra)
they had a band called "C.R.U.N.C.H" which was a grunch band at the time, till a April Show a man named Dan came and joined due to knowing Guitar, he entered as the Role of Paul McCartney, being next to Desastro.

Dan normally compared Crunch with The Beatles due to its 4 Members, whilst Chuck compared it to Oasis due to having 4 People.

Due to differences and Desastro saying the sound isnt good he left the band, Dan put himself as the Frontman and renamed the group to "The Crunchymen" due to the fact they played Blues, Skiffle, and Rock 'n Roll like the Quarrymen, after 2 Performances and 1 Solo Performance at a Club of Dan and in that club Charlie joined and the band then Changed into as we know today, The Blackjacks.

They had a Record Try-Out at Downtown Records on New Years Day, they failed due to the Journey from Evocity to Rockford and to Downtown causing them to be Tired.

Later that August they tried out at Evocity Records, they got accepted and recorded their first record of "Love Me Do" on the 19th and released on the 20th, they later recorded Please Please Me and released it on the 1rd. It was a Hit in Rockford and in certain areas of Evocity, then due to the success of Please Please Me they recorded in one day and released Please Please Me (Album) and recorded "Live At the EBC" where they played a few Songs for the Evocity Broadcasting Corporation and released "She Loves You" with Overwhelming Success, and are currently working on a new Album for release in January 2019, December or November 2018 currently called "Here Come, The Blackjacks!" and has changed to "With The Blackjacks" for Local Release, and "Meet The Blackjacks" for international release and are going on tour with Jessica Summers in November 2018
The following 4 users Like SabreShibe's post:
  • Alertecobra27, Lesanka, Laurinwookie, Altoria
Tis a virus you seek then look no further.

On a side note, I like the idea. Keep it up!
Thanks, and what you mean "tis a virus you seek then look no further" i dont understand.
Lightbulb 
Some New Information! since release on the 20th it has alot of sales, around 1,000 Sales on the first day of release due to their Popularity in touring in Rockford.

So they may be releasing a new single.

[Image: KMVwAj7.png]
The following 2 users Like SabreShibe's post:
  • Alertecobra27, Lesanka
WE DEMAND TO KNOW WHERE THE FOURTH PERSON IS!
WHY IS HE NOT IN THE PIC?
He wasnt available for the Photograph Session. (IC)

I forgot to add him .-. (OOC)
Music 
The Blackjacks, once again, bring Another Single!

The day after Love Me Do was recorded (19th) on the 20th another Session was set in place, That is when Please Please Me was recorded. from 9AM to 1PM a few Takes at different Tempos and Rhythm where recorded, the one that will be released now is the one that passed through and was approved by the Evocity Recording Ltd.

The Blackjacks - Please Please Me

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...kjacks.mp4
The following 1 user Likes SabreShibe's post:
  • Lesanka
Music 
[Image: kURaPQP.png]
The following 3 users Like SabreShibe's post:
  • Alertecobra27, Lesanka, Laurinwookie
Omg is that really you singing? Omg omg? Omg?
No, but i do have a Similar vocal range to Paul McCartney, and sound like paul mccartney.
im just doing what Jessixa does basically, taking other people music and saying its mine for RP sakes and voiding the existance of it already.