PR Goat and Jeff the Cop
(08-23-2018, 12:40 AM)Jeff The Cop Wrote: My general attitude or your attitude when I confronted you outside nexus and you said I had 'no friends', pretty pathetic imo but whatever floats your boat. Stop posting irrelevant topics because we got your car impounded and you decide to bitch about it in OOC when you must have no idea this is a roleplay server and you've got like 100+ hours.

The footage speaks for itself I will wait for admins now

On a side note its such a coincidence you and you have these accusations but you never have footage or proof, its almost as if you are making stuff up to try and condone your own mingy behaviour and rule breaks....
(08-23-2018, 12:45 AM)mark2766 Wrote:
(08-23-2018, 12:40 AM)Jeff The Cop Wrote: My general attitude or your attitude when I confronted you outside nexus and you said I had 'no friends', pretty pathetic imo but whatever floats your boat. Stop posting irrelevant topics because we got your car impounded and you decide to bitch about it in OOC when you must have no idea this is a roleplay server and you've got like 100+ hours.

The footage speaks for itself I will wait for admins now

On a side note its such a coincidence you and you have these accusations but you never have footage or proof, its almost as if you are making stuff up to try and condone your own mingy behaviour and rule breaks....

I thought you said you were waiting for staff response before, but I wouldn't blame ya, it's probably really hot and sweaty wherever you are when you try to get someone banned. 

It's no coincidence, ask anyone who has had personal problems with you in the past. You really cannot talk about rule breaks when you mugged me in public and without a valid roleplay reason.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
I literally said that I walked to the elevator. Flexiblebread was not at the elevator.
(08-23-2018, 01:41 AM)[FL:RP]Fro[Z]en Wrote: I literally said that I walked to the elevator. Flexiblebread was not at the elevator.

After the situation was dealt with, I went back up to Nexus - Lobby which probably explains why you didn't see me.
[Image: unknown.png]
--| Denied |--

None of the players above broke FearRP or RDM'd you. By turning your back on one of your hostages you then gave him the time to equip his firearm, then when you turned back on him the other proceeded to equip his firearm. If you wish to keep someone under FearRP you need to keep your gun on them, because if you don't they can equip a weapon. Jeff the Cop will receive a warning for slightly Meta-gaming however it is not serious enough to issue a punishment.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<