PR Goat and Jeff the Cop
Name of player: Jeff the cop and Goat

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:119291268  STEAM_0:0:53586752

Time in GMT
around 23:30 BST
Server
City Rp FL 2
Summary
Basically I was in the nexus garage as Corleone I had the drop on jeff the cop and goat, I had them at gun point under fear rp, at this point Goat refuses to go with fear rp and pulls his gun, at which point Jeff the Cop rdms me while clearly knowing he was in the wrong by saying "go make a pr and shut your mouth" before shooting my body again
Evidence:
https://youtu.be/UV9dU7W-j8M
[INVOLVED]

So, I was a bit late responding to the Situation but from what I saw Mark was not aiming his gun at Goat when he pulled his gun out, instead it was pointing at Jeff. When Jeff pulled his gun I was standing at the Bottom of the Garage Elevator door With my AWP At his back. At this point Goat told Mark to put his gun down or something alone those lines.
[Image: unknown.png]
(08-22-2018, 10:58 PM)FlexibleBread45 Wrote: [INVOLVED]

So, I was a bit late responding to the Situation but from what I saw Mark was not aiming his gun at Goat when he pulled his gun out, instead it was pointing at Jeff. When Jeff pulled his gun I was standing at the Bottom of the Garage Elevator door With my AWP At his back. At this point Goat told Mark to put his gun down or something alone those lines.

I would love to see footage of this? Because it seems to me you are covering for them, Anyway do me a favour and read the combat rules when it comes to FearRp because it seems you don't understand them. Also until you show that you were involved please don't post on this because I am almost positive you weren't involved and just made this up. Anyway the footage shows all of this.

Also adding this for admins to see, after goat and jeff seen my pr they went out of there way to be mingey towards me this is just one example. https://youtu.be/-3JlO1S30Ik
(08-22-2018, 11:16 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

I would love to see footage of this? Because it seems to me you are covering for them, Anyway do me a favour and read the combat rules when it comes to FearRp because it seems you don't understand them. Also until you show that you were involved please don't post on this because I am almost positive you weren't involved and just made this up. Anyway the footage shows all of this.

Also adding this for admins to see, after goat and jeff seen my pr they went out of there way to be mingey towards me this is just one example. https://youtu.be/-3JlO1S30Ik
So what did I do in this video ?
-Involved, walked into the garage when they shot him, you can see me type RIP Mark to kinda prove this right after he dies-

FlexibleBread45 was nowhere in the Nexus Garage to my knowledge, and I walked through the entire garage from the outside entrance to the elevator. Although it shouldn't matter

Hi,

So I do not have any footage of this event since I arrived late, but why would I lie in the courtroom?

So i will just leave it as that.
[Image: unknown.png]
FlexibleBread45 was at the elevator when it happened so there is chance you could of missed them

This video you have provided is showing me doing my job to help the civilians of the city. If you dont understand what Government workers do these days, I suggest you seek education. Stop monitoring everything I’m doing, no need and completely off topic to the PR.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(08-22-2018, 11:41 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:

This video you have provided is showing me doing my job to help the civilians of the city. If you dont understand what Government workers do these days, I suggest you seek education. Stop monitoring everything I’m doing, no need and completely off topic to the PR.
This video just shows your general attitude, im sure the admins can see what you were doing from the video, add that to the fact you kept referring to me as Mark clearly shows what you were doing. Admins if you need anything else let me know I will wait for admins decision.
My general attitude or your attitude when I confronted you outside nexus and you said I had 'no friends', pretty pathetic imo but whatever floats your boat. Stop posting irrelevant topics because we got your car impounded and you decide to bitch about it in OOC when you must have no idea this is a roleplay server and you've got like 100+ hours.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper