Player Report Weezy
Name Weezy

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:63414623

What happened
I was taking him hostage when he broke multiple rules some of which  an admin would need to check chat logs
He broke fear rp, power gamed and just refused to stay in character, He power gamed by telling his officers outside I had a weapon and what exact weapon I had while I told him not too, he was constantly typing so it was clear he was contacting people by pm or otherwise but I couldn't call him out on it even though he was clearly going out of character non stop. Him and the other officers just basically ignored all orders even though I had a gun on the officer with only a door between us, constantly opening the door, weezy moving to the side non stop trying to give them a free shot while I told him not too. Then out of frustration for things not going his way weezy just says "fine see you in court" and simply walks out breaking fearrp leaving the other officers to rdm me and kill me. It seems planned in pm too since an officer ran past and opened door and ran seemingly at the same time weezy decided to break fear rp. He clearly knew he was doing something wrong too as he said "fine see you in court"

This all basically happened because the RP wasn't going the way they wanted were they get to just gun down the hostage taker no matter what and decided to just ignore the rules completely out of frustration. I clearly told them he would be let him go shortly but they got frustrated and simply broke the rules, And also they just simply refused to stay in character which isn't a rule break but still frustrating.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/7OwYwqy3u7k
already thought you would cut things out: here's the full sit from my situation.

(ignore me laughing, it was funny)

Oh Hi mark! (click me)
Kind regards,
Weezy

[Image: X8prSQG.jpg]

(08-22-2018, 06:40 PM)Weezy_ Wrote: already thought you would cut things out: here's the full sit from my situation.

(ignore me laughing, it was funny)

Oh Hi mark! (click me)

thanks that's actually really helpful, I only had limited shadowplay
(08-22-2018, 06:33 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Name Weezy

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:63414623

What happened
I was taking him hostage when he broke multiple rules some of which  an admin would need to check chat logs
He broke fear rp, power gamed and just refused to stay in character, He power gamed by telling his officers outside I had a weapon and what exact weapon I had while I told him not too, he was constantly typing so it was clear he was contacting people by pm or otherwise but I couldn't call him out on it even though he was clearly going out of character non stop. Him and the other officers just basically ignored all orders even though I had a gun on the officer with only a door between us, constantly opening the door, weezy moving to the side non stop trying to give them a free shot while I told him not too. Then out of frustration for things not going his way weezy just says "fine see you in court" and simply walks out breaking fearrp leaving the other officers to rdm me and kill me. It seems planned in pm too since an officer ran past and opened door and ran seemingly at the same time weezy decided to break fear rp. He clearly knew he was doing something wrong too as he said "fine see you in court"

This all basically happened because the RP wasn't going the way they wanted were they get to just gun down the hostage taker no matter what and decided to just ignore the rules completely out of frustration. I clearly told them he would be let him go shortly but they got frustrated and simply broke the rules, And also they just simply refused to stay in character which isn't a rule break but still frustrating.

Evidence
https://youtu.be/7OwYwqy3u7k

He power gamed by telling his officers outside I had a weapon and what exact weapon I had while I told him not too

admitting this, sorry about it, you were not very understandable through your mic. I did not hear that I was not allowed, I heard that I had to. Just correcting you here; that's not power gaming buddy, still FearRP.

he was clearly going out of character non-stop.

you were being ignorant, I tried to explain things and tell things to you OOC, but you wouldn't listen.

Then out of frustration for things not going his way weezy just says "fine see you in court" and simply walks out breaking fearrp leaving the other officers to rdm me and kill me.

hahahahah, mate, we paid you the $1000 you asked for, after a payment you need to release the hostage. You did not. so yeah I walked away, I'll take breaking FearRP as a punishment if necessary.

It seems planned in pm too since an officer ran past and opened door and ran seemingly at the same time weezy decided to break fear rp. He clearly knew he was doing something wrong too as he said "fine see you in court"

1. Nothing was planned, never contacted anyone of the force
2. you were saying you'd make a PR on me, so that's why I said ''See you in court''

And also they just simply refused to stay in character which isn't a rule break but still frustrating.

No frustration, it's you being ignorant but ok, you may see that as ''frustration'' as you wish  Wink
Kind regards,
Weezy

oh btw use the template next time hunny Wink
Kind regards,
Weezy

Approved.

Although once you are paid the hostage money you are meant to release the hostage and I'm sure you were coming around to it, but [FL:RP] Weezy you really shouldn't have walked off from the gun pointed to you. But thank you for being honest and admitting to your mistakes. Thank you for the PR.

Thanks,
Narcotic