[FL:RP] Enzyme

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:84841559

Time in GMT:
17:40

Server:
V4B1 

Summary:
Faked a time out message by most likely pulling his internet out and immediately reconnected, so R/C to avoid arrest. It's just so convenient that his internet 'went down' when he was being arrested. 

Evidence:
~~Involved~~ I was the arresting officer. It was extremely suspicious that immediately after timing out he came back online.
I have had troubles with my universal bus series (usb ports). They randomly disconnect themselves sometimes and when they do that I have to reinstall the driver. My wifi card is a portable usb and when my ports die it gets disconnected from my computer. It's not the first time I time out on the server.

But whatever, I can't help that.
(08-22-2018, 05:16 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: I have had troubles with my universal bus series (usb ports). They randomly disconnect themselves sometimes and when they do that I have to reinstall the driver. My wifi card is a portable usb and when my ports die it gets disconnected from my computer. It's not the first time I time out on the server.

But whatever, I can't help that.

If you had to reinstall your drivers, how did you reconnect instantly.

May I remind you that lying in the courthouse is not tolerated and is a bannable offense.
To reinstall the bus controller driver all you need to do is remove it and restart your computer. Since I have an SSD, that takes only about 10 seconds.

Tutorial on how to do it: https://youtu.be/LdMYiUxFenU
(08-22-2018, 05:37 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: To reinstall the bus controller driver all you need to do is remove it and restart your computer. Since I have an SSD, that takes only about 10 seconds.

So you managed to reinstall the driver and restart your computer and managed to load Garry's Mod and connect to the server in about 10 seconds? That is really hard to believe.
(08-22-2018, 05:49 PM)Arny Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 05:37 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: To reinstall the bus controller driver all you need to do is remove it and restart your computer. Since I have an SSD, that takes only about 10 seconds.

So you managed to reinstall the driver and restarted you computer and managed to load Garry's Mod and connect to the server in about 10 seconds? That is really hard to believe.

You are counting the time wrong. Lmao it's pathetic that I even have to go so much into details but I guess I have to because otherwise admins will go on what u say.

So. My internet stops working. I see the red countdown up in my right corner. After about 5 seconds I tab out, search for device manager and uninstall the universal bus series driver. I knew it was the issue because this is not the first time it happens (about 10 seconds). I still have not timed out on the server as the countdown is now on 25. 

I restart my computer and it takes about 10 seconds. The countdown is now on 15.

I start Garry's Mod and wait for it to load my addons. Takes about 15 seconds I would say.

I join the Garry's Mod server and that takes about 5 minutes.

Happy?
I was the other officer present. You tell me you lost connection, find and remove the USB controller, restart your computer and then start gmod and rejoin the server all within three seconds? I highly doubt that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:32122706&b=8]
(08-22-2018, 05:53 PM)yurivw Wrote: I was the other officer present. You tell me you lost connection, find and remove the USB controller, restart your computer and then start gmod and rejoin the server all within three seconds? I highly doubt that.

Now you're straight up lying because I never mentioned the USB controller or my issue to anyone except the guys I am talking in Discord with (not Fearless Discord).

3 seconds? Really? Did you even take into account that it takes 40 seconds to time out when coming up with that lie? And that no one joins the server in 3 seconds?
(08-22-2018, 05:53 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 05:49 PM)Arny Wrote:

So you managed to reinstall the driver and restarted you computer and managed to load Garry's Mod and connect to the server in about 10 seconds? That is really hard to believe.

You are counting the time wrong. Lmao it's pathetic that I even have to go so much into details but I guess I have to because otherwise admins will go on what u say.

So. My internet stops working. I see the red countdown up in my right corner. After about 5 seconds I tab out, search for device manager and uninstall the universal bus series driver. I knew it was the issue because this is not the first time it happens (about 10 seconds). I still have not timed out on the server as the countdown is now on 25. 

I restart my computer and it takes about 10 seconds. The countdown is now on 15.

I start Garry's Mod and wait for it to load my addons. Takes about 15 seconds I would say.

I join the Garry's Mod server and that takes about 5 minutes.

Happy?

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KocMs8J_YeE)