UBR Oneshott-
Posting for Oneshott

Your name: 0neshott-

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22208299

Your ban ID: 81042

Banned by: DVN

Reason: Breaking FearRP

Why we should unban you: DVN was an officer, I was driving Fro[Z]en and ran a redlight at a low speed. DVN then proceeded to Ram me into a wall, in the process CDMing someone (I wasn't running) and pull an M4 on me.

Fro[Z]en was Mayor, told DVN to back up or lose his job as he found the situation ridicilous. He didn't. He kept yelling get out, I said over voice chat "I can't, you are blocking the car door" and if he tried to get out he'd indeed be stuck. DVN then banned me for 4 DAYS for FearRP. When usually it's alot less.

Not only was I asking an admin because the situation seemed so dumb to me, this is also an RP situation. If he is blocking my door the the point that I can't get out and would get stuck if I did, I can't get out. Ontop of that the way this was RPed seems... More DarkRP than Semi-Serious RP, a cop would never even think of doing this.

1. I didn't break FearRP in my eyes, I didn't try to run and I was actively talking to the Officer saying that I couldn't get out of the car.

2. His own boss was telling him to stop, he was fully ignoring him and was yelling over the Mayor and not only him also the Civilian.

3. Unrealistic how he handled the situation even in RP, who the hell would RAM a vehicle going the speedlimit for running a red light? And then put an M4 on him in the process of ramming him also MURDERING a civilian by ramming my Car. And then completely ignoring that the Civilian got hit.

4. This ban timer seems so over the top... This is such a small infringment and I haven't played in so long, get on, admin feels you are wrong and you get banned for 4 days rather than what the rest get with low ban times only because the admin was involved in the situation for something that I didn't even do.
Thank u for posting this on my behalf.
- Involved, Posting as Fro[Z]en -

DVN showed that he seemingly doesn't know how cops operate in the real world, which is what RP is supposed to show. He rammed a vehicle going 20mph for running a red light, immediatly hitting a civilian in the process which killed him (he was just walking on the sidewalk) He then procedeeded to pull an M4 on a civilian that was clearly not a threat (Considering that the Mayor was talking friendly with him, and clearly nothing was going on). DVN then proceedingly yelled out get out of the car, to which oneshott (Panickingly) responded too that he couldn't because his door was stuck. This to me seems like a fair RP? This is SEMI SERIOUS RP. I think that a DOOR blocking your car door would be pretty semi serious, and even if he DID get out, he wouldve gotten stuck in DVN's car (As when I got out I also got stuck in a wall, which for me also made it impossible to even get out)

Not only did DVN show a lack of roleplay, he to me also showed a clear biased decision in the ban reason and ban timer. He was emotionally invested it seems and decided to take his frustration out by putting a ridiculous bantimer on this small infringment of actually Trying to RP on a server where RP is already dying because of admins doing this crap.

Ontop of this, when I called him out on it I was warned, after which I pretty much stopped after 1 more sentence (I already wrote this) he then KICKED me for Flaming him in OOC and immediatly took President (showing again, he is using his powers for his own gain)

see: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid778474

As 0neshott- also mentioned, this is his FIRST ban ever, not just his first FearRP ban, HIS FIRST ban ever. Most people seem to get 1 day max for their first infringment, and I've seen people getting 4 for like their THIRD infringment... How is this in any way even fair?
I'm going to give you the pleasure in having another admin conclude this even though I could deny this right now, as you have reported I am supposedly 'emotionally invested' into the situation. This way it's a conclusion from an outside perspective and not just me.

I would like to lay out some points from my side that may make the situation more understandable for you guys from my view.
  • I did not see the pedestrian on the sidewalk as I was very fixated on watching your vehicle run the red light.
  • My FPS isn't amazing in the city, my initial plan was to pull in front of your vehicle to stop you on the road, not ram you.
  • I had to draw a firearm to get you out of the vehicle, without pulling that firearm on you there is no other way to initiate FearRP. From an IC perspective you were in an extremely high performance vehicle and I didn't want to risk you getting away.
  • You were speaking to me clearly through the whole ordeal, you could have climbed out the window like I instructed you to multiple times. The bonnet of my vehicle was literally up to the bottom of the window giving you enough space to climb out.
  • Just because you sat in the vehicle and spoke to me doesn't mean you didn't break FearRP. You ignored direct orders under gun point from 3 separate officers.
  • There is no right or wrong way to roleplay as an officer as such, you seem to be basing a lot of this UBR and the AA on me around my policing abilities in a semi-serious roleplay server? It doesn't make much sense, but as you did in game you demoted me for not knowing how to police properly, which was the correct thing to do, not sure why it's included here though. It's not an offence to not be a good roleplayer.
  • May I remind you that I forgot to add to the ban reason you directly insulting me because I was an admin and roleplaying in a style you didn't agree with, I believe you called me an idiot or a retard, something you admitted to in the AA.

*I have since updated your ban to display the full reason behind getting 4 days instead of a lower amount. Please note that this goes case by case, we don't follow a banning template*
(08-21-2018, 07:14 PM)[FL:RP]Fro[Z]en Wrote: - Involved, Posting as Fro[Z]en -

DVN showed that he seemingly doesn't know how cops operate in the real world, which is what RP is supposed to show. He rammed a vehicle going 20mph for running a red light, immediatly hitting a civilian in the process which killed him (he was just walking on the sidewalk) He then procedeeded to pull an M4 on a civilian that was clearly not a threat (Considering that the Mayor was talking friendly with him, and clearly nothing was going on). DVN then proceedingly yelled out get out of the car, to which oneshott (Panickingly) responded too that he couldn't because his door was stuck. This to me seems like a fair RP? This is SEMI SERIOUS RP. I think that a DOOR blocking your car door would be pretty semi serious, and even if he DID get out, he wouldve gotten stuck in DVN's car (As when I got out I also got stuck in a wall, which for me also made it impossible to even get out)

Not only did DVN show a lack of roleplay, he to me also showed a clear biased decision in the ban reason and ban timer. He was emotionally invested it seems and decided to take his frustration out by putting a ridiculous bantimer on this small infringment of actually Trying to RP on a server where RP is already dying because of admins doing this crap.

Ontop of this, when I called him out on it I was warned, after which I pretty much stopped after 1 more sentence (I already wrote this) he then KICKED me for Flaming him in OOC and immediatly took President (showing again, he is using his powers for his own gain)

As 0neshott- also mentioned, this is his FIRST ban ever, not just his first FearRP ban, HIS FIRST ban ever. Most people seem to get 1 day max for their first infringment, and I've seen people getting 4 for like their THIRD infringment... How is this in any way even fair?

(08-21-2018, 07:30 PM)DVN Wrote: I'm going to give you the pleasure in having another admin conclude this even though I could deny this right now, as you have reported I am supposedly 'emotionally invested' into the situation. This way it's a conclusion from an outside perspective and not just me.

I would like to lay out some points from my side that may make the situation more understandable for you guys from my view.
  • I did not see the pedestrian on the sidewalk as I was very fixated on watching your vehicle run the red light.
  • My FPS isn't amazing in the city, my initial plan was to pull in front of your vehicle to stop you on the road, not ram you.
  • I had to draw a firearm to get you out of the vehicle, without pulling that firearm on you there is no other way to initiate FearRP. From an IC perspective you were in an extremely high performance vehicle and I didn't want to risk you getting away.
  • You were speaking to me clearly through the whole ordeal, you could have climbed out the window like I instructed you to multiple times. The bonnet of my vehicle was literally up to the bottom of the window giving you enough space to climb out.
  • Just because you sat in the vehicle and spoke to me doesn't mean you didn't break FearRP. You ignored direct orders under gun point from 3 separate officers.
  • There is no right or wrong way to roleplay as an officer as such, you seem to be basing a lot of this UBR and the AA on me around my policing abilities in a semi-serious roleplay server? It doesn't make much sense, but as you did in game you demoted me for not knowing how to police properly, which was the correct thing to do, not sure why it's included here though. It's not an offence to not be a good roleplayer.
  • May I remind you that I forgot to add to the ban reason you directly insulting me because I was an admin and roleplaying in a style you didn't agree with, I believe you called me an idiot or a retard, something you admitted to in the AA.

*I have since updated your ban to display the full reason behind getting 4 days instead of a lower amount. Please note that this goes case by case, we don't follow a banning template*
  • You didn't see a pedestrian right there on the sidewalk? Not even behind the car when you initated it... Sure, you CDMed him, admit your mistake
  • FPS isn't an excuse for breaking rules? It's still CDM and Horrible Roleplaying
  • Unrealistic As fuck, but sure.... And the Mayor clearly said put them down
  • a BMW, SPORTS CAR, has a low roof. If he is a 6'1 character then he would be inable to ever get out of that window unless he was super athletic. He was telling you he couldn't, which also made full sense OOC as he would've gotten stuck for sure.
  • You are lying in the courthouse slightly here, as it is 2 officers. However that doesn't change the situation, and there was no way for him to not break FearRP as you made it impossible for him to get out of the car.
  • It's roleplay, Semi Serious. There is definitely a right way, but keep telling yourself this to make yourself think you know how to be a cop I guess.
  • Saying that it is a stupid situation for an admin is that really "Insulting"? And that immediatly would result in a BAN? Just that one word? Seems overreacting again and like you are using your emotions to Administrate, rather than being unbiased and actually doing it as you claim, case by case.

How is "This is a Stupid situation for an admin" insulting Community MemberS

If that's already insulting, then how the hell are some other guys not banned for that extra 3 days you added on for saying much worse shit?
In a game mechanic sense, if i got out of the car i would have been stuck in your vehicle, i was cooperative, You overreacted to a situation and i got banned for it, what you did was unintentional CDM by overreacting with a ram (Your excuse is FPS, but i dont think that excuse would stand if someone used that in an UBR so i dont think it should stand here)

The bottom line from my perspective is that
- This could have been easily avoided had you not responded which such overly agressive behaviour in character, Pulling out your entire arsenal and killing a civilian (Which you as an officer of the law should surely care about greatly, but did not show any remorse what so ever, nor handled that situation at all), meanwhile my character is in shock from being rammed into a wall, for no real reason other than "Running" a red light, even tho it wasnt even speeding, a fine at most, and now killed an innocent life in the process.
- Again, Not powergaming, simply understanding the game mechanics within the RP, that if i get out, i will be glitched into your car, and likely have to be pulled out, or have a chance of dying if someone hits your car which is now in the middle of the road even slightly, I even told you "OOC" if you move your car a bit i will get out, but you were too busy literally yelling over us, including the mayor in the passenger seat.
- The Staff report states most of this as well, on top of all this i think even IF this was ruled as a rule violation (Breaking fear RP) which i do not think i did, as i did not show any intention of not complying and was fully cooperative other than getting out of the car (Cause it was fully blocked off and i said this multiple times) i still think the time is excessive.

This is the story from my point of view, The insult was through the heat of the moment, i think my words were "If this is an admin then its a pretty stupid situation for an admin" and for this i will apologise, and accept reprocussions if they are seen fit. But the situation as a whole i do not see myself as responsible for, I see you as the culprit in this scenario, as the staff report states. Shouting and yelling after ramming a car into an innocent for running a red light, ESPECIALLY as an admin, is the real infraction in my eyes here.

Thank you for your time.
(08-21-2018, 07:37 PM)[FL:RP]Fro[Z]en Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 07:14 PM)[FL:RP]Fro[Z]en Wrote: - Involved, Posting as Fro[Z]en -

(08-21-2018, 07:30 PM)DVN Wrote: I'm going to give you the pleasure in having another admin conclude this even though I could deny this right now, as you have reported I am supposedly 'emotionally invested' into the situation. This way it's a conclusion from an outside perspective and not just me.

• You didn't see a pedestrian right there on the sidewalk? Not even behind the car when you initated it... Sure, you CDMed him, admit your mistake
    At this point you're just throwing accusations around, it's word against word and it was not intentional

• FPS isn't an excuse for breaking rules? It's still CDM and Horrible Roleplaying
    No rule was broken, it was a simple mistake on my end and was not intentional

• Unrealistic As fuck, but sure.... And the Mayor clearly said put them down
    Unrealistic in terms of real life but please remember this is a semi-serious roleplay server. To initiate FearRP you must have a firearm drawn

• a BMW, SPORTS CAR, has a low roof. If he is a 6'1 character then he would be inable to ever get out of that window unless he was super athletic. He was telling you he couldn't, which also made full sense OOC as he would've gotten stuck for sure.
    You are using your description and character to powergame. This doesn't give you a reason to break FearRP. If you got stuck then that is for me or another staff member to handle. You don't say to people 'I can't follow FearRP cause I might get stuck' you simply get out and follow the rules

• You are lying in the courthouse slightly here, as it is 2 officers. However that doesn't change the situation, and there was no way for him to not break FearRP as you made it impossible for him to get out of the car.
    Simple misunderstanding, I am not lying but thank you for correcting me

• It's roleplay, Semi Serious. There is definitely a right way, but keep telling yourself this to make yourself think you know how to be a cop I guess.
    Have you been reading my replies? I admitted that I am not the greatest cop, I literally don't even know what to reply to this point.

• Saying that it is a stupid situation for an admin is that really "Insulting"? And that immediatly would result in a BAN? Just that one word? Seems overreacting again and like you are using your emotions to Administrate, rather than being unbiased and actually doing it as you claim, case by case.

How is "This is a Stupid situation for an admin" insulting Community MemberS

If that's already insulting, then how the hell are some other guys not banned for that extra 3 days you added on for saying much worse shit?
    What you have quoted isn't 100% accurate, unless we have footage which I don't we won't be able to prove anything of what was said but I know it was way more directed towards me than that, something along the lines of "I've never seen a more retarded admin in my life" or something like that.

(08-21-2018, 07:39 PM)Oneshott Wrote: In a game mechanic sense, if i got out of the car i would have been stuck in your vehicle, i was cooperative, You overreacted to a situation and i got banned for it, what you did was unintentional CDM by overreacting with a ram (Your excuse is FPS, but i dont think that excuse would stand if someone used that in an UBR so i dont think it should stand here)

The bottom line from my perspective is that
- This could have been easily avoided had you not responded which such overly agressive behaviour in character, Pulling out your entire arsenal and killing a civilian (Which you as an officer of the law should surely care about greatly, but did not show any remorse what so ever, nor handled that situation at all), meanwhile my character is in shock from being rammed into a wall, for no real reason other than "Running" a red light, even tho it wasnt even speeding, a fine at most, and now killed an innocent life in the process.

I only pulled my gun out to initiate FearRP, I didn't want to be overly aggressive I had to do that to ensure you couldn't escape. Killing the citizen on the sidewalk was a mistake and may have shocked your character but again not an excuse to break FearRP.

- Again, Not powergaming, simply understanding the game mechanics within the RP, that if i get out, i will be glitched into your car, and likely have to be pulled out, or have a chance of dying if someone hits your car which is now in the middle of the road even slightly, I even told you "OOC" if you move your car a bit i will get out, but you were too busy literally yelling over us, including the mayor in the passenger seat.

That is something that should be left to other staff members to worry about and myself, not you. If you needed to be pulled out I could have done so in seconds like I did with Frozen when he got stuck in the wall. You used that as an excuse to break fearRP which you even admit was an OOC decision.

- The Staff report states most of this as well, on top of all this i think even IF this was ruled as a rule violation (Breaking fear RP) which i do not think i did, as i did not show any intention of not complying and was fully cooperative other than getting out of the car (Cause it was fully blocked off and i said this multiple times) i still think the time is excessive.

You didn't get out of your vehicle under gun point, this is the completely opposite of full cooperative.

This is the story from my point of view, The insult was through the heat of the moment, i think my words were "If this is an admin then its a pretty stupid situation for an admin" and for this i will apologise, and accept reprocussions if they are seen fit. But the situation as a whole i do not see myself as responsible for, I see you as the culprit in this scenario, as the staff report states. Shouting and yelling after ramming a car into an innocent for running a red light, ESPECIALLY as an admin, is the real infraction in my eyes here.

Again I believe that quote to be inaccurate as it was more directed to me than that, more similar to what I stated above. Thank you for apologising though.

Thank you for your time.
I can 100% say that he did not say "I have never seen a more retarded admin in my life" he said something way less minor and much more along the lines of what he claimed, which was along the lines of this is a stupid situation by an admin, or this is stupid from an admin. Something like that.

He even showed remorse for this and it's still so minor... How is this worthy of a 4 day ban if it's his first ever infringment, even if it's not a full unban... This should've been much more along the lines of a 1 day ban if anything... It's so minor and he just tried to RP a situation (Even though I still think that he didn't even break FearRP in the first place)... And the insult was clearly not as bad as you are making it out to be...

This is just such an over exaggeration, not only IC but also OOC. You rped a situation wrong (YES WRONG) which caused this entire situation, you are still not even mentioning the fact that you fully ignored the dead guy...? And then you over exaggerated what he said, and made the ban such a harsh one for a first time infringment of a guy that just returned to Fearless.
I have nothing to add, i stand by what i said. I do not think the ban is justified, I also do not think writing off the CDM as a simple mistake but banning someone for not wanting to get stuck and being cooperative to the fullest against through voice in the same situation is reasonable. You keep referring to the semi serious aspect, but i dont see any sort of realistic response in this, not even semi. Not even a little bit. You dont ram a vehicle full force and pull out assault rifles for a simple red light while not even speeding. Its a fine at most. All you had to do was have a cop keep me at gun point, move the car, and if i drove away it would have been breaking fear RP. You requested unreasonable things in a situation where a fine was the biggest thing you could have given me. Not threaten my life and kill an innocent.
I have no further comments to add to this UBR so I have asked another member of the staff team to conclude this based on our replies.