Player Report Jeff The Cop
Quote:I agree Frozen was not really part of this I included him since he was part of the entire situation.

Jeff I can send you a screenshot of the rules if needed, I clearly explained everything in my initial post and provided evidence, You broke fear rp, cdmed me, then insulted  me out of character, all you have done is make statements with zero proof and continuing to insult like you always do, If admins need any more footage etc let me know

If... I am not really part of the situation, and even you claim I don't deserve the ban then in this case, WHY am I on this PR? You put my name at the top and you claim I did something wrong, when clearly you practically just agreed I didn't.

I feel like you and me either way already resolved this In character, I gave you your MAC-10 back as it was CDM in my eyes. And we had no further beef. I didn't insult you OOC in the video apart from claiming that you are a minge, which was my expierence so far with you. I apologise for the comment but I don't believe that this is a comment which can be considered insulting you to the point of deserving a ban.

Considering your comment I would appreciate if you could remove my name from the Report.
(08-21-2018, 07:54 PM)[FL:RP]Fro[Z]en Wrote:
Quote:I agree Frozen was not really part of this I included him since he was part of the entire situation.

Jeff I can send you a screenshot of the rules if needed, I clearly explained everything in my initial post and provided evidence, You broke fear rp, cdmed me, then insulted  me out of character, all you have done is make statements with zero proof and continuing to insult like you always do, If admins need any more footage etc let me know

If... I am not really part of the situation, and even you claim I don't deserve the ban then in this case, WHY am I on this PR? You put my name at the top and you claim I did something wrong, when clearly you practically just agreed I didn't.

I feel like you and me either way already resolved this In character, I gave you your MAC-10 back as it was CDM in my eyes. And we had no further beef. I didn't insult you OOC in the video apart from claiming that you are a minge, which was my expierence so far with you. I apologise for the comment but I don't believe that this is a comment which can be considered insulting you to the point of deserving a ban.

Considering your comment I would appreciate if you could remove my name from the Report.
I am not saying you did nothing wrong but since we did resolve it in game I will remove it, but you did shoot my body without knowing I was dead or otherwise but I have no way of knowing, then proceeded to flame me with jeff and also to refer to me by my name mark and call me a minge in ooc for literally no reason
Approved.

User Jeff The Cop is found guilty of CDM and shall be punished accordingly. The user could clearly see you in front of the vehicle as you were there when he was outside and then to when he entered and started moving it. Under no circumstances should a vehicle be used as a weapon or to knock someone down, whether avoiding an RP situation or to add to an RP.

Thanks,
Narcotic