Player Report Jeff The Cop
Name Jeff the Cop

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:119291268 

What happened
Basically I was mugging Jeff the Cop when he claimed it was a public mugging, which wasn't true since it clearly says in the rules that's connectivity road, city, and the metro stations whle we were at the lake with no one there, he breaks fearrp and just refuses then gets in his firetruck and runs me over while claiming I ran infront when its clear that the other car was in my way and he clearly ran me over out of anger as the discussion that comes after exaplains. I wasn't going to make a pr but then Jeff and frozen continued to trash me out of character while frozen shot at my body hoping to kill me but I think I was dead by that time, then frozen steals my mac. Then Jeff continued to pm me out of character after referencing his discussion with frozen.

The full thing is uploaded unedited for you Jeff
Evidence

https://youtu.be/vYfQTwAwPNs

https://imgur.com/a/CinbbDC
You mugged me and stole my car infront of a busdriver, you then proceeded to mug a Fireman 20 seconds later down the road. He seemed to have hit you with his car I guess, All I said was that I find you a minge, as all of my RP expierences with you have shown this. My first insults were also mostly In character when I said "fuck you" Then I did indeed talk OOC with him a bit.

The only real insult I see is "He is a minge" which was really the only time I even mentioned you, or your name while talking Out Of Character. The only other Out of Character stuff was me just talking with him about what happened. Not even saying any insults or otherwise. I really don't know why my name is even there

As for what happened with Jeff, that's between you and him

EDIT: As for the Mac-10, you died. I picked it up, you never asked me to get it back. If you wish to get it back you can PM me in game and I will gladly return your MAC-10
(08-21-2018, 04:55 PM)[FL:RP]Fro[Z]en Wrote: You mugged me and stole my car infront of a busdriver, you then proceeded to mug a Fireman 20 seconds later down the road. He seemed to have hit you with his car I guess, All I said was that I find you a minge, as all of my RP expierences with you have shown this. My first insults were also mostly In character when I said "fuck you" Then I did indeed talk OOC with him a bit.

The only real insult I see is "He is a minge" which was really the only time I even mentioned you, or your name while talking Out Of Character. The only other Out of Character stuff was me just talking with him about what happened. Not even saying any insults or otherwise. I really don't know why my name is even there

EDIT: As for the Mac-10, you died. I picked it up, you never asked me to get it back. If you wish to get it back you can PM me in game and I will gladly return your MAC-10

The mugging you infront of a bus driver is simply not true, would appreciate some evidence of that because it is not true
(08-21-2018, 04:55 PM)[FL:RP]Fro[Z]en Wrote: You mugged me and stole my car infront of a busdriver, you then proceeded to mug a Fireman 20 seconds later down the road. He seemed to have hit you with his car I guess, All I said was that I find you a minge, as all of my RP expierences with you have shown this. My first insults were also mostly In character when I said "fuck you" Then I did indeed talk OOC with him a bit.

And the only reason you and people like Jeff etc find me a "minge" is because I don't just let you guys screw around and not report it, every time I report I have 5 people crying in OOC about it, I literally go out of my way not to make PRs on this server because people are salty and hold grudges about it like Jeff does and every time your name is mentioned in the server you have people crying "he is a minge" or "put another PR up" or "stop crying" Jeff is the worst example of this, same with Krugan
(08-21-2018, 05:12 PM)mark2766 Wrote:

And the only reason you and people like Jeff etc find me a "minge" is because I don't just let you guys screw around and not report it, every time I report I have 5 people crying in OOC about it, I literally go out of my way not to make PRs on this server because people are salty and hold grudges about it like Jeff does and every time your name is mentioned in the server you have people crying "he is a minge" or "put another PR up" or "stop crying" Jeff is the worst example of this, same with Krugan

I'm a worst example? Sorry, this is the guy who went onto Pufitee's profile and claimed my comment offensive. How's Krujan a bad example when you literally insulted his appearence once? Stop bullshitting.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(08-21-2018, 05:37 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:

I'm a worst example? Sorry, this is the guy who went onto Pufitee's profile and claimed my comment offensive. How's Krujan a bad example when you literally insulted his appearence once? Stop bullshitting.
More lies, I would love for you to provide evidence of this clearly made up statement
(08-21-2018, 04:42 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Name Jeff the Cop and Frozen

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:119291268 (unfortunately cant find his steam but will add later when I do)

What happened
Basically I was mugging Jeff the Cop when he claimed it was a public mugging, which wasn't true since it clearly says in the rules that's connectivity road, city, and the metro stations whle we were at the lake with no one there, he breaks fearrp and just refuses then gets in his firetruck and runs me over while claiming I ran infront when its clear that the other car was in my way and he clearly ran me over out of anger as the discussion that comes after exaplains. I wasn't going to make a pr but then Jeff and frozen continued to trash me out of character while frozen shot at my body hoping to kill me but I think I was dead by that time, then frozen steals my mac. Then Jeff continued to pm me out of character after referencing his discussion with frozen.

Evidence

'Basically I was mugging Jeff the Cop when he claimed it was a public mugging, which wasn't true since it clearly says in the rules that's connectivity road, city, and the metro stations whle we were at the lake with no one there, he breaks fearrp'

Sure you didn't check the wrong page? 
8.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason

Later in the video you shot me, giving me full rights to get in my fire engine as you went infront of your car and I could not see you in third person view from the backside and didn't know you were there. I did however say 'Post a PR and shut your mouth' which I don't regret, I don't think anyone would regret saying that to a person like you. 

As for Frozen, same thing really, you mug him in public, you break the rules son.

As for the bath comment, I don't care what you say.

Thanks for the full video, I might need this if you don't mind me so.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
He didn't mug me in public, and I can't prove that the Busdriver was right there as I didn't bother recording. As for the Minge thing Mark, I say this because of an interaction we've had with the Corleone stuff.

As for a reason. You had no real reason to mug me, nor to steal my vehicle. And you sure as hell didn't have a reason to mug the Fireman. So I do believe that the rule that Jeff stated was broken atleast once.

For the constant OOC insults of "Put another PR up", I have never been a part of these nor do I intend to. I msged you in PMs to further discuss the situation rather than keep going in OOC.

I still don't understand why I am on this PR.
Wink 
(08-21-2018, 05:37 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:

Mark why did you even involve me in this? Every time I play with my friend or anyone you seem to find something to cry about whether it's making up that I'm trying to prison break as a gun dealer or claiming I RDM you. You just can't leave people alone and with one click you run to the forums and complain about everyone. I'll let it slide that you make fun of how I sound (which is an awful way to even try insult someone lmao) but you can't just use the forums to whinge about players you don't like, and make up false statements.
(08-21-2018, 05:47 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 04:42 PM)mark2766 Wrote: Name Jeff the Cop and Frozen

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:119291268 (unfortunately cant find his steam but will add later when I do)

What happened

Evidence

'Basically I was mugging Jeff the Cop when he claimed it was a public mugging, which wasn't true since it clearly says in the rules that's connectivity road, city, and the metro stations whle we were at the lake with no one there, he breaks fearrp'

Sure you didn't check the wrong page? 
8.1 You can't commit crimes in public and you must have a valid roleplay reason

Later in the video you shot me, giving me full rights to get in my fire engine as you went infront of your car and I could not see you in third person view from the backside and didn't know you were there. I did however say 'Post a PR and shut your mouth' which I don't regret, I don't think anyone would regret saying that to a person like you. 

As for Frozen, same thing really, you mug him in public, you break the rules son.

As for the bath comment, I don't care what you say.

Thanks for the full video, I might need this if you don't mind me so.
I agree Frozen was not really part of this I included him since he was part of the entire situation.

Jeff I can send you a screenshot of the rules if needed, I clearly explained everything in my initial post and provided evidence, You broke fear rp, cdmed me, then insulted  me out of character, all you have done is make statements with zero proof and continuing to insult like you always do, If admins need any more footage etc let me know