Goodbye FL - SPOILER THOSE INSULTED ARE FRIENDS
Just to clarify I will still come onto the forums occasionally but not the server.

DISCLAIMER - 

All content you deem offensive is said as a joke to people I know will see it as a joke.

Where do I begin......

FL has changed, people no longer rp as much as they used to, it just feels overly mingey to me.
I myself get tempted to stray into the prop smash wwe finisher fun.

For sure closing Capone helped make my decision to leave a lot easier.
Me and Ledoodeliez have thought about this for a while.

I hope to return one day, who knows maybe this is 3 months or maybe this is a year, I hope to return and I hope FL has changed for the better.

In my time on FL I did a lot of things which made me disliked, this is true.

I would like to apologise to those who my behaviour was unacceptable to and forgive those who have wronged me.

On a brighter note.....

I also did a lot which made me liked.

I will give a shoutout to everyone I feel deserved one.

The Capone Family Guys - Thank you for being there, thank you for giving the clan your all, I have a lot of nice memories of nice rps with you all. <3

Inland - I may have failed, but this guy lead the passive side to a high level. You will go extremely far inland, future admin.

Peter- Although you sounded a bit like garry glitter I gave you a chance and let you join. You are a fun guy, you take no prisoners which I love.

KA34 - Without you there would be no Capone really, you were there from the start when we had 3 guys, you helped build the clan. You were a great person to play with and to just speak to.

Ledoodeliez - Until 2015 Simon's dad fucked his mum legally (danish joke). Anyways, although we will play other games I just wanted to give you a shoutout and let you know how much I think you are a piece of fucking shit.

Ken - You sir are a great lad, I will miss you deeply.

Quite a few staff:

Narcotic - You are a beautiful person inside and out.

Lesanka - Although this was a long time ago, you were the reason I changed from purposely trying to minge, I tried to rp as a corrupt cop and you made the rp so enjoyable that I saw a different side to the server.

Rockdad - I refuse to accept your not staff, you were such a nice guy.

Willem De Fucksaurus - This little albino will be remembered for his curly locks and cum filled socks. You were a fun guy and like rockdad it is a shame you are not staff, you both to me were great.

Frost - Yes frost is staff through and through, the greatest prop minge I have ever met. The days when we destroyed the server at night for fun <3 But nah in all seriousness you were a really fun person to play with and although you got banned, never fucking change, be young and do what you want. 
#UNBANFROST

Forgee - You are shite at Poker. Also you can't count when you deal cards.

Joejoe - Ew welsh. 

<3 L7 SHAME YOU WON'T LET ME PLAY IN YOUR POKER TOURNAMENT!

Sparx - I haven't played with you in a while, will never forget translating for you to that minge.

Divey - I feel I have given you a lot of shit in the past, you always handled things maturely and was quite nice to me tbf. You're a good guy, plus it helps you have a face most polish would sit on.

Exotic - I've always liked the way you handled shit. Keep bossing.

Dvn - Now this is a shocker, a shout out to DVN...... Nah recently I saw a different side to you and I can only apologise for the way I spoke to you before.

Forget the Wizards......

Jeff the cop - I will never forget the first moment I laid eyes on you in that night time club rp, I fucked you in the toilets, it was magical. I was saddened when I thought you got banned, but it turned out to be an imposter.

Peter White - This little chap is a friendly and loveable person.

Spuddy - You sir are a quality lad, really enjoyed playing with you and deano the bano.

Mac - No matter what people say I fucking loved playing with you man, I will certainly miss playing with you.

Skurkas - What an odd man, what an amazing roleplayer. You sir are weird but in the best way possible.

Desastro - Tis *** knows how to have fun. 

Shadow - Slag ;Wink    You are a fun person to play with, even if you do moan a lot. 

Borgan - Helped found Capone, proper nice lad, shame his aim is shit.

Ali - You a bad boy. You were fun to play with.

Carbonscoring - You may be young but you are a great lad, really enjoyed late night roleplaying with you.

If I missed anyone please let me know who you are and I will edit thissssssssss.

Thank you to the FL community, I was not the easiest of people to deal with, tis true.

I'd rather leave this as a positive area, any negative comments will reflect on the person posting it really.

Just to remind you all I will still pop in to the forums every now and then, but if you want to chat, add my steam or discord. Smile

DISCLAIMER - All content you deem offensive is said as a joke to people I know will see it as a joke.
The following 14 users Like Aspire's post:
  • Joe Joe, Peter Plasman, Janzo 火, sebasti161, SpaghettiFTW, Exotic, Lewwings, Wolven, Fudge, DramaLlama, Jeffrey, Zona, Kaipo, Narcotic
All the best boss, take it steady
Goodbye aspire. We may not always see eye to eye but you had passion for what you did and I admire that. Best of luck in your future endeavours.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Wonder how long this will last.

Bye
Fuck you, cya later ass pire. Cya ! <3
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:64613336&b=12]
This is one I'll miss.
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
gotta give it to you, you’re a damn good troll
The following 1 user Likes sebasti161's post:
  • juicyorange
See ya!