'Unblacklist Request'
Your name: JackZ

Your blacklist ID: 100735

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95267893

Reason: 'Shooting without valid reason to do so'

Staff member who blacklisted you: BRA - Forgee

Reason why you should be unblacklisted:

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW IN DETAIL AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND IT FROM MY POV (Text has been added so admins can understand the situation from my POV better)

As i have explained, I had a 100% valid reason to shoot the Pink BMW but as you may know i shot at the wrong Pink BMW, Which was my mistake yes, However, The two cars were literally identical and anybody could have made the mistake, It was literally SO easy to make the mistake i made. 

The reason why i shot so quick was because he had ALREADY broke FearRP on MULTIPLE occasions during the hot persuit in which i DID give him the opportunity of hot pursuit, and when we were on our way back to the nexus and we saw the car (which unfortunately was the wrong car) i DID have rights to shoot instantaneously because the other pink BMW ran somebody over - this was when the hot pursuit should have ended and i could have shot him then and there, but i kept perusing and eventually lost him. So when i saw the car again while i was on my way back to the nexus i DID have the rights to instantaneously shoot, however i said get out the car (which i didn't even need to say) as he already ran somebody over and fled from the hot pursuit.

Think of this: If i shot the right BMW, it would have been completely fine, as he already ran people over, fled from pursuit etc- making him endangering the lives of citizens by being on the road, so when i got out of my car and saw it was him i could have already shot before saying anything. If i were to try and persue him AGAIN, he may have ran more people over, so i decided to shoot.  The misfortune is that the situation was mixed up as i got mixed up with the two identical cars. 

All in all, the only thing i did wrong here is misidentifying the two cars from each other which literally anybody could have done.

On top of all of this, the UBR was closed by the person who posted it as even HE UNDERSTOOD how easy the mistake was to make, plus the fact that after the situation happened it was dealt with in-game by Sparx - who agreed it was an easy enough mistake and no rules were broken. (Obviously the misidentification but that's was an accident)

I've already served quite a few hours of the blacklist and i feel as if it should be shortened or removed.

Note:
Please do not instantly deny the UBR if you are going to, you can ask me any question about the situation and i can respond it to verify i didn't actually break any rules, simply a misidentification between two identical pink BMW's.
Hi JackZ,

Im going to shorten your blacklist but it will stay on your record, I understand where you're coming from and its clear that a mistake was made however in the video that was provided the driver actually stops when you tell him too but you shoot regardless. I understand that in these tense situations split second decisions are made and sometimes these decisions are not always the best judgement.

Approved.