A misunderstanding
Your name: Nikelin || Meh

Your ban ID: 6362

Banned by: [FL] Shadow

Server: v33x

Involved: Didn't have time to figure out. -

Why we should unban you: Well, i just spawned on the server, then i was killed with a glock on the back on the Nexus, great, respawned, got out, saw some people playing with bottles... got killed by a Cabbie CDMer... banned, 2 admins joined, YAY i was very happy to see admins on the server, then i saw some cops shooting a Blue Golf GTI trying to flee, and they killed the driver, unfortunately the Golf ended up on the middle of the road blocking entirely the tunnel, so i RP'ed calling a tow using my police radio, and moved the GTI with a magnet VERY gently, carefully of not hitting anyone, unfortunately when i parked the car in place the magnet glitched, jumped and killed someone in the scene, i instantly undone the magnet, but the damage was done, i tried to tell the admin what i did by accident but he did not even read me and he insta-banned me for prop-pushing (It's not disallowed if it's to push a vehicle gently.) and modifying (I attached a prop to the car just to move it.)

I know it's annoying that i post this for a 2 days ban, but i still could be unbanned and i lose nothing for doing this post, after 1 day and a half passes, i will delete the post, no problem.
Erm, You didn't look at people spawning bottles, you was too busy shooting them in the sky. Then after you welded an object to a car with a Hydraulic, I believe and used it afterwards, it killed someone cause it went crazy. Putting an object on a car and welding/hydraulics/nailing IS modifying a car.
(01-17-2012, 12:53 PM)Shadow Wrote: Erm, You didn't look at people spawning bottles, you was too busy shooting them in the sky. Then after you welded an object to a car with a Hydraulic, I believe and used it afterwards, it killed someone cause it went crazy. Putting an object on a car and welding/hydraulics/nailing IS modifying a car.

First of all, it's not failrp to shoot bottles on the floor if the president is not setting ANY laws, and i can actually RP as a corrupt cop (can't be corrupt if there are no laws, tough.) if i want to, the failrp is when they started throwing bottles at cars, and spamming them so they started ghosting. PD: Sure it's funny to see the everyday problems of v33x going on without an admin visiting the server once in 3 days, sure it's boring to shoot bottles in a way that can be actually a good RP.

Second, i say clearly on the post it was a magnet, not a weld, a hydraulic, or a nailing, and it was for moving the car without proppushing it to avoid hurting someone, the car was not even mine, i'm sorry i can't control the GMod physics, it went crazy, but how did you want to move the car, crashing a car at it? Very realistic. CLEARLY my intention was not trying to modify the car so, are you just trying to get a magical reason to avoid unbanning me?

Atleast shorten my ban to 1 day because i didn't want to propkill, and if u think temporally adding a magnet to a car blocking the street, and rping it before as a towcar, to be able to move the car with a physgun is a modification, sorry.
"it's not failrp to shoot bottles on the floor"

You're an officer of the law, so, yes it is failRP. Officers of the law don't go shooting bottles on the floor in the street or whatever.. You'd get your ass hauled out of government so fast if you pulled that IRL.

(01-17-2012, 10:07 PM)Faustie Wrote: "it's not failrp to shoot bottles on the floor"

You're an officer of the law, so, yes it is failRP. Officers of the law don't go shooting bottles on the floor in the street or whatever.. You'd get your ass hauled out of government so fast if you pulled that IRL.

Corruption, no laws, president not working, anarchy. Sounds familiar?

Quote: if the president is not setting ANY laws, and i can actually RP as a corrupt cop (can't be corrupt if there are no laws, tough.)

You should know that kind of roles exist as ur server is run by violent RP ._.

Are you sure you never saw an officer shooting a bottle just to practice his aiming?
No laws, president not working is no excuse to shoot at bottles as a cop.

Anarchy isn't either, if anything you should now be working more seriously.

Corrupt cops don't shoot bottles. That isn't the definition or a byproduct of being corrupt.
1. You are not allowed to lift cars around with a magnet. That's as bannable as a proppush.

2. You can't just shoot around as a cop. Yes you can practice your aim, build yourself a realistic shooting range for that. If you are not in a shooting range or in a raid you are not allowed to shoot around, end of the story.
Dare to think!
Okay, done, i'm not getting unbanned, just a question.

How the hell are you supposed to move a car "stuck" somewhere?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(01-18-2012, 08:43 PM)Nikelin Wrote: Okay, done, i'm not getting unbanned, just a question.
[Image: tumblr_lwdf0k3Xks1qkzqfno1_1280.png] xD
How the hell are you supposed to move a car "stuck" somewhere?
4. When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop.

Are you serious. For crying out loud, stop posting if you aren't allowed.