Report: Nigga123
Name of player: Nigga123

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63894207

Time in GMT: Aprox 00:15 19th August

Server: v4b1

Summary: Myself and adisableddeer were responding to an incident regarding a wheel clamp breakage whilst returning the trabant to the parking lot so we decide to investigate whilst on the way back to the city. We see the car that was clamped previously as we clamped it earlier so decide to stop the car. adisableddeer exits the vehicle and gets CDM'd, nigga123 does not stop to call a paramedic and then kills me whilst im unarmed and drives off which is RDM. Violence should be the last resort, and before i could even say anything after he cdm'd deer he kills me.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/TOIZbh4jR_w
I was transporting drug labs and i didn't CDM the officer on purpose, I didn't even know u were officers until u got out, but if anyone knows the raptor the breaks takes time to stop the vehicle and u legit got out of the vehicle in the middle of the road right in front of my car i didn't intentionally CDM the officer. but then my contra flew out of the raptor u saw my contra so i had to kill you since i was getting raided at the same time this happened as u can hear in the radio an officer said "shots at blue-warehouse" I was basing there so i had no choice but to kill you it wasn't an RDM.
Approved

Concluding notes

The reported user will receive no punishment in regards to CDM. The line is too close to call if it was intentional and he did stop the vehicle, something I would say was more of a mistake.

The reported user will however receive a 4 hour blacklist from weapons for being overly aggressive, falling under RDM. Nigga123 had a chance to take you (the officer) hostage since you were unarmed, he did not have to kill you immediately as shown in the video.

Tip: Violence should always be the last option, if you can take someone hostage or make demands then this should be done first.