PR - Tom, bradderz
Name of player: Tom, bradderz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43041995  STEAM_0:0:71891294

Time in GT: The teamkilling happened around 1 am about the other one i have no idea between 23:00 - 1 am

Server: v4b1

Summary: Random raiding as a security guard, they tied me up and beat me to death later on i heard they keypad cracking. The other case is Tom started to massively rdm-ing you can see in the video im pres and he attacked me as an sru.

Evidence: https://plays.tv/s/LrgCxFRLMUT5
https://plays.tv/s/LreNUKDsiYS2
I think you're forgetting to mention the fact you shot at me when i actually spawned as the security guard. I spawned just outside the apartments and you shot me in the back then proceeded to run up the stairs and hide in your room. I chased you up and followed you into your door as you tried to close it on me but i was able to get in. When you realised the door wouldnt shut you then proceeded to get out the weapon you had just previously minged with and attempted to RDM me at your doorstep. This is the point where i got out my cuffs and tied you up. You thought you were going to minge like this and then RDM me to get away with it, and started getting shitty when you realised i had cuffed you before you could. Now lets talk about what happened after this scenario, where you started calling for help on the OOC Channel to the SRU Leader, which is metagaming, and then presumably told one of your friends over some sort of communications as after me and Tom had beaten you to death, a random corleone burst through the door on his own and shot me and tom with an M4, killing us. The corleone had nothing to do with the roleplay (If you can even call your behaviour that) and even if he was in the area, had no reason to even want to kill us. I also love how you havn't included any footage of what was behind you as it would clearly show how you had turned that apartment room into an absolute doomfort which was also stated at a later time by multiple other players. You were being a minge all night on the server and clearly do not know how to follow the rules, which is laughable considering how quick you are to hop onto the forums to report other players by showing small clips of a much larger situation where you have broken rules yourself. Pathetic.

EDIT: You can even infact see his metagaming in the first second of the clip he provided.
Scrake meta-gamed, doomforted, broke NLR, RDMed (1 or 2 of these rule breakings are present in his 'evidence' on me and Bradley) and the server was pretty much a free for all because of the chaos that was going on combined with the lack of staff. Most these white knights that post PRs broke just as many rules as I did but unfortunately I don't have recording software open 24/7 on a semi-serious roleplay server. I'm not denying any of the accusations or proof against me, I'm simply saying a couple of log checks and a quick glance at Scrakes 'evidence' should be enough to get him banned as well.
(08-20-2018, 02:43 PM)Bradley29th Wrote: I think you're forgetting to mention the fact you shot at me when i actually spawned as the security guard. I spawned just outside the apartments and you shot me in the back then proceeded to run up the stairs and hide in your room. I chased you up and followed you into your door as you tried to close it on me but i was able to get in. When you realised the door wouldnt shut you then proceeded to get out the weapon you had just previously minged with and attempted to RDM me at your doorstep. This is the point where i got out my cuffs and tied you up. You thought you were going to minge like this and then RDM me to get away with it, and started getting shitty when you realised i had cuffed you before you could. Now lets talk about what happened after this scenario, where you started calling for help on the OOC Channel to the SRU Leader, which is metagaming, and then presumably told one of your friends over some sort of communications as after me and Tom had beaten you to death, a random corleone burst through the door on his own and shot me and tom with an M4, killing us. The corleone had nothing to do with the roleplay (If you can even call your behaviour that) and even if he was in the area, had no reason to even want to kill us. I also love how you havn't included any footage of what was behind you as it would clearly show how you had turned that apartment room into an absolute doomfort which was also stated at a later time by multiple other players. You were being a minge all night on the server and clearly do not know how to follow the rules, which is laughable considering how quick you are to hop onto the forums to report other players by showing small clips of a much larger situation where you have broken rules yourself. Pathetic.

EDIT: You can even infact see his metagaming in the first second of the clip he provided.

Lying in the court also against the rules, So first i suggest you to get up with a better story than this. I never shot you in your back.
Approved.

Both Tom and bradderz as security guards you shouldn't have gone into an apartment to kill somebody. Especially by tying them up first. You have no valid reason to kill thus deeming it RDM. Thank you for your report.

Thanks,
Narcotic