bitconecttttttttttttttttttttt
SteamID
STEAM_0:1:153565796
Time in GMT
gmt+1 21:50 approx
Server
v4b1
Summary:
Violating fearRP, fail-RP. Killing himself by suffocating in a fire, ignoring commands to step away from the fire and follow me. Also spamming voice-radio screaming "bitconneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect!!!!!!1" Can upload evidence if required.
Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-Ea3FUo...e=youtu.be
Sup, right how about you upload the whole video and show them how terrible the accident was and show them how the truck exploded completely etc etc.
My character wasn't able to move as I was RPing paranoid after that accident.
[Image: BRucdlG.png]
bullshit, i have many other examples of you being a minge - i clearly put you under fear-RP and you blatantly suicide
Calm down dude, this is my perspective, RPing paranoid from the accident was my intention, post the whole video and don't be salty
this video is more than enough to support my claims, there was no RP since you didn't have any intention to listen to the officer holding a gun against you.. you blatantly committed suicide and that is obv not allowed
Indeed you told me to "stand right there" I complied so you don't shoot me.
(08-21-2018, 10:18 PM)Desastro Wrote: Indeed you told me to "stand right there" I complied so you don't shoot me.

I said "don't move" and "don't go into the fire, alright?", what you are referring to is me saying: "don't stand right there" and then "come towards me". The volume that the game receives from my microphone is far louder and less drowned-out than the sound FRAPS receives.

So you are now lying in the courthouse.

Quote:5.  Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a lengthy forum ban.
Approved.

User is found guilty of FearRP. User should have listened to your instructions to move away from the fire, regardless of this also, the user should have been afraid for his life from the fire and moved away. Thus breaking FearRP. User will be placed on their last chance also. Thank you for your report.

Thanks,
Narcotic
Moved.