PR Jeff the Cop
Player Name. Jeff the Cop

Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:119291268

What happened
Basically he wrote "look out kids mark is watching" and I have been told by other people him and his group have been insulting me behind my back in game and on Discord but since I have not witnessed it myself I cant include that but will leave it for admins to decide. The reason I am posting this is it basically confirms what I told tomo about Mac insulting me non stop now his friend group are getting involved.

Evidence
https://imgur.com/a/B3JePoz
How’s that insulting?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
I will leave it for Tomo or DVN to decide since they know the full story.
Maybe because you have insufficient evidence against me insulting you other than ‘Mark is watching’ which really isn’t an insult let’s be honest.

Have a good day.
Also I’d like to add, I’m not even friends with Mac, he got angry at me because I killed him in a raid and he lost his m4.
Hi Mark,

This evidence shows no sign of insulting or disrespecting behaviour from Jeff the Cop. You will need to provide more evidence if you believe there has been more cases of insulting/disrespectful behaviour. You have 48 hours to do so our this Player Report will be denied.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(08-18-2018, 02:09 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Mark,

This evidence shows no sign of insulting or disrespecting behaviour from Jeff the Cop. You will need to provide more evidence if you believe there has been more cases of insulting/disrespectful behaviour. You have 48 hours to do so our this Player Report will be denied.

Thanks,
Joe Joe

Im waiting on Tomo and DVN they understand the full story and context
Denied.

I do not believe there is sufficient evidence to suggest that Jeff meant anything nasty like what was being said in previous reports with other players.

Regards,

Tomo
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]