Just a lil thing here.
Alright, im just leaving this thread here for the community to be informed about events and such.
For quite some time there has been a lack of major events for the community to enjoy and to develop roleplaying in different ways - both passive and aggressive. There have been quite a few reason why hosting events has been a problem including my lack of responsibility with the rank I have been given, and for that im truely sorry to the community.

After im back from my vacation i'll put more effort into events and trying to get the ball rolling again with it being all inclusive and both styles of RP so that everyone may enjoy playing. I'll also be looking at making it easier for players to host events and update event guidelines if needed.

Lastly I'd just like to say that anyone can host an event if there interested in doing so and I'd be more than obliged to help with that once im back.

This post is to inform the community, thats all.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 13 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • Jessixa, Grunt, Bobby Shmicki, James, god, _Enzyme_, Envy, Joe Joe, RoCKy, TheSiphon, Pollux, Lewwings, Wolven
You're forgiven. Smile
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
REEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE PITCHFORKS WE GOT A LIBERAL OVER HERE
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Janzo 火
Great. Enjoy your holiday
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
Moved, to archive. Haven't forgotten about this, however at the moment there has been a good line up of events made by the community.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]