PR: Dr.Methodize [NL]
Name of playerName of player: Dr.Methodize [NL]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24269426

Time in GMT: Around 13:30 (GMT + 2)

Server: V4B1

Summary: There was a law grouping is banned, we were a group first and then dissasembled when the law came up as you can see only me and NowWePush were standing next to eachother but Dr.Methodize arrested us, i later asked in OOC what was defined as grouping, Sebasti161 said A Group is 3+ people.

Evidence:

Spoiler :

If video does not work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK03cuY3P5s
Also Lewwings just pmed me with this

""Hello there Schnitzelburger!

In relation to your PR on "Dr. Methodize", I would like to highlight another rulebreakage of his -

6.12 As an SRU, do not perform any regular police duties. Your job is to respond to emergency calls where the police need backup, as well as protecting the Nexus and therefore the President's life.

He simply should not be patrolling as an SRU, why is he outside the Nexus?, it doesn't look like there is an emergency in the area that he should be responding to nor is the President nearby. 

I hope you find the information useful, have a great day!""
Hello Schnitzelburger,  

1. I arrested you and your friend because I saw you and your friend assembled at Nexus Street, when we went to the group and started handcuffing people, you and your friend ran away. In the video you can clearly see....at 00:47 you can see yourself and your friend running away. I've got a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmoHXep_8Uo

2. Nope we are not patroulling in the city, I saw a suspicous group looking at us, I was very alert and the Iranian leader was outside so yeah we were trying to avoid raid at Nexus.
(08-15-2018, 06:38 PM)Methodize Wrote: Hello Schnitzelburger,  

1. I arrested you and your friend because I saw you and your friend assembled at Nexus Street, when we went to the group and started handcuffing people, you and your friend ran away. In the video you can clearly see....at 00:47 you can see yourself and your friend running away. I've got a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmoHXep_8Uo

2. Nope we are not patroulling in the city, I saw a suspicous group looking at us, I was very alert and the Iranian leader was outside so yeah we were trying to avoid raid at Nexus.
You started arresting us a second after you said dissasebled we did.
Any updates on this?
DENIED & MOVED

Lockdown was over at that point and it was the SRU sergeant performing police duties, but this is a minor rule breaking and not enough for a blacklist. 

Though since Methodize linked a video from his own point of view, there was a lockdown and they seem to be on alert for a possible raid. In such cases, SRU can assist police like in this case where the group is only a stone throw away from Nexus, but it should not be their main directive. 

But as I said, not that big of a case to justify a punishment. In the future, a job like this is for the cops to handle.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]