Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
very hypocritical
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep
(08-14-2018, 11:23 PM)Cyclone Wrote: very hypocritical

Recorded at 00:22

If you have evidence to prove i've broken any rules, please post a PR.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Admins are away so this has been going on for a while, I got bored because I couldnt RP (being propkilled 24/7) so I joined in along with basically all the server except this guy. Doesn't make it right but role-playing is impossible with no admins online. The whole server is chaos and I couldn't bother trying to RP anymore. Just my defence.

Was I of any help? +Rep
Also you're lucky I wasn't there when you did propkill.

Was I of any help? +Rep
Mental told me I was "ruining role-play" in FL. I honestly disagree with this. I had been trying to role-play with my friends for hours, only to see that it started getting more mingy every minute. We got prop killed everywhere on the map. The people who started this ruined the role-play, not me. There is no fun to be had in roleplaying at this time of the day, and with no admins present. Everybody knows this, that's been online at that time. Please take this into consideration when punishing me.

Was I of any help? +Rep
Not here to flame you, but if you're so set on my prop pushing find some evidence to back your point.

If you are not bothered to try roleplay then simply leave for another game.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
I had been trying for hours Mental. It didn't go well. Literally everyone on the server at the moment is prop pushing. What do you expect me to do, role-play a fucking restaurant? No.

Was I of any help? +Rep
(08-14-2018, 11:48 PM)Cyclone Wrote: I had been trying for hours Mental. It didn't go well. Literally everyone on the server at the moment is prop pushing. What do you expect me to do, role-play a freaking restaurant? No.

You chose to stay in amongst the chaos, and join in. You could have started a family RP for the other sane players to join, maybe a little bit of contraband in before bed or something like that but you chose to stand and break rules like the few others around you.
Joining in breaking rules is not going to fix the issue, hence why I bother to report players. Posting a player report has at least made you acknowledge where you went wrong which is what I want out of this, I don't care if you're banned or not.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
I haven't been banned nor received a blacklist in years. I know the rules perfectly well and have decided to break them because 1. No, screw FamilyRP. 2. I don't need money I have enough, plus contrabant is boring. The proppushing wasn't gonna stop either, unless they'd disconnect. There were literally about 5 people running around with props on the streets, so I decided to break the rules and join them. Boohoo. Normally I would never do something like this, but now there is nothing else fun to do on the server.

Was I of any help? +Rep