My Opinion of FearRP Admins..
FL admins are good imo, but sometimes they do absolutely nothing which i find quite bad and good example is this i called on an admin about 5-6 times in @ and none showed up until andreas came about 2 minutes after i did the first @. but they can blame on that they were acctualy having some kind of meeting so yeah. otherwise, they are fine.
Fearless have some of the most Dedicated, Organised, Professional Admins ive ever seen in Gmod.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Overall this is a good point, there needs to be more admins on v33x. There is a reason why people keep mentioning that.
(01-17-2012, 03:31 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: Fearless have some of the most Dedicated, Organised, Professional Admins ive ever seen in Gmod.
Quote:6165 [FL:RP&DD] THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!! STEAM_0:0:43095360 "You need to get banned for being soo stupid"
20 hours and 1 minute
[FL] Toby

I dont know that I would call that the most professional.
The following 1 user Likes thegibs74's post:
  • StillAlive
i sure do have my own oppinions about the admins most of them wich are ok and actully listens to the playerbase and im really happy that they are admins but then there is the just one special admin that i wont name that i really hmm how to put it Dislike and if not hate but he has showed that he can be nice and not just rude. and the reason i dislike that admin is because he likes to enforce his own ideas and when resolving a problem only listens to one side of the story and then directly goes into punishing the side that didnt call for the admin but as said names will not be told but that is my oppinion about the admins.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Today i was raiding, and the guy who got raided was doomforting. I used @ and asked for a admin telling him it was important, 10 seconds later one of the admins teleported to me. He solved the doomfort and kicked the nlring corleones. This is how i always experienced it!