My Opinion of FearRP Admins..
Hello, My name is Ben Bednarz, I play on v33x mostly and I just wanted to discuss and basically rate the admins on this server. First off is the multiple situations that have caused me to to write this post. One day, a guy on the server was calling for an admin correctly by using the "@" Command because he had been stuck. He tried to do this for at least five minutes without any response. After that he tried to call for him in OOC, and for another five minutes passing, still no response. Finally after ten to fifteen minutes of patiently waiting he wrote in OOC: "ADMIN I NEED YOUR HELP I'M STUCK." After maybe thirty seconds of doing this he was kicked by an Admin by the name of "[FL] Shadow". Now some would say that he should have waited and been patient because the Admin could have been busy helping somebody else. But the fact is I was standing right next "[FL] Shadow" while he was having a nice casual conversation with one of his friends. And I couldn't help but wonder why this Admin could not have just told this helpless role player to wait a little longer or give him some kind of acknowledgement so that the person knew that the admin received his request. And it questions me why the Admin would be attentive enough to kick the role player before he did his job to help the role players. It does get better, another person was also requesting this Admins help, but still no response from him, this person instead found the admin having a conversation with his friend and began to punch his player and tell him about the abuser. The Admin did respond to this. This may seem as it is a lot of writing for this subject, but I feel it is important to acknowledge the Admins of Fearless Role Play "Arrogance","Ignorance", "Abusiveness", however you would put it in your opinion. This post is to call out to the Admins and the Owner to better themselves to improve the Fearless Role Play Community.

Thank you,
Ben Bednarz

P.S.
I will be posting more of these situations on this thread. I have purchased "Fraps" so that I can record these issues on this server show the people of Fearless Role Play.
May I ask what your goal is with this? To gather up all the wrong things that admins do, or?

Shadow is a good guy and if you have a problem, why don't you then make a thread in the "Abuse" section?
no one is perfect,

sadly thats all i have for input, the rest is up to the people i guess.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Yeah, I was AFK and doing something for a friend of mine while this happened, I came back to talk to him and then you showed up, I am not a robot/machine you know.
I was in a situation today with two admins on who were talking in OOC, I was stuck in a fading door in the Corleone house (Which was full of props) I called for an admin with @ twice in a 5 minute period and asked in OOC once before the owner of the door came and removed it.
Bitching about it doesn't help...
Neither does spamming @ - they have other things to do then cater your every whim.
Remember that is is a 40 person server and while it may not be full, it is sometimes and there jobs aren't as easy as you think.
How about a bit of respect?
between 2 servers, theres 91 people when both are full which happens a lot now and very fast

there are 17 fearless staff

that means that each staff gets 5 players each to moderate IF they are ALL on, but due to timezones uk staff get about 10-12 each, and us sadly gets about 30 each

way to be helping out with complaining because you were not catered 2.

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
The following 2 users Like Nadrick's post:
  • Coko, Fishy
I don't want any flaming about BenBernardz for opening this thread. It is a good thing that he can tell us about issues we have with the server, please keep it in that neutral and calm way.
Dare to think!
The following 1 user Likes Nudelholz's post:
  • Slick Rick
My experience with the FL admin's aren't so good. It used to be like a couple month's ago where a admin would tp you question you talk about what you did wrong to see if it was a misunderstanding. Now? BAN BAN BAN. I miss the day's.( this isn't about all admins.)
The following 1 user Likes Duckinator's post:
  • Slick Rick
Well, some admins are ok but some are defenetly not and I won't call any names.
First (like 3/4 moths ago all admins were good) but I also think that admins need to be more carefull with the things they do, but most important off all: they gotta be fair which some admins aren't.
And the admin/admins who I talk about knows exactly I'm talking about him.
Well this all is just my opinion.