Staf Report Forgee
Username: Forgee

Accused Staff Member: Forgee

Involved Users:
[*]Me and Forge

Time/Date/Time Zone: Yesterday and a few days ago

Abuse of Power or Rule Infringement: Banning without evidence

Evidence and Explanation:

Forgee banned me for "lying" when there was no evidence to support that claim. He drew that conclusion on his own. I said I accidentally spawned a house but removed it within seconds, and he (thinks) that I am lying and that I did it on purpose. And then he gives me a longer ban for "lying". He is not in the position to determine if people are lying or not, and bans are supposed to be based on facts and evidence and not on guesses. 

[*]My main point: Everyone is innocent until proven guilty.

https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88771
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88823
I did not "Think" you are lying, you were lying.

No one accidentally spawns a house while building a roadblock, and you did not delete it within seconds which is quite clear considering 1 user managed to climb onto the prop and another commented in OOC about the spawning.

You have also not followed the Staff report guidelines.

[Image: 2e25d5e90e899a474ca38038cc310ef4.png]
(08-14-2018, 02:08 PM)Forgee Wrote: I did not "Think" you are lying, you were lying.

No one accidentally spawns a house while building a roadblock, and you did not delete it within seconds which is quite clear considering 1 user managed to climb onto the prop and another commented in OOC about the spawning.

Punishing my in various forms and me not liking it is not the reason I made this staff report. I made this staff report because you think that just because you "think" that someone is lying doesn't mean that they are. That's why evidence is used in the criminal justice system, and why it's a rule that needs to be followed when making PRs.
(08-14-2018, 02:14 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 02:08 PM)Forgee Wrote: I did not "Think" you are lying, you were lying.

Punishing my in various forms and me not liking it is not the reason I made this staff report. I made this staff report because you think that just because you "think" that someone is lying doesn't mean that they are. That's why evidence is used in the criminal justice system, and why it's a rule that needs to be followed when making PRs.

I dont "Think" you're lying I know your lying. I just said that.
(08-14-2018, 02:26 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 02:14 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:

I dont "Think" you're lying I know your lying. I just said that.

No, you don't "know" that I am lying. The only person who knows whether I am lying or not is me.
I have come to my senses and concluded that Forgee didn't actually break any rules. I was just too angry to understand that. I can't prove that I wasn't lying and I won't either. I'll take my ban and be more careful when I come back.

I will delete this thread so the SAs don't have to waste their time.
Closed.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]