[FL:RP] Det Skal Fejres! - Random Raid, (Probably) reconnecting to escape from hostag
I think I met this guy once while watching a house (I had seen the contra inside and was waiting for backup -busy with other people- then a guy yelled raid with a crowbar burst in and murded everyone then ran up and tried to kill me so I drove off he pulled out a shotgun I was gone then I get back up who find the contra gone and a shotgun in each of them
Also Storm's mom is a hottie and Andreas and King Guami do her all day every day. -In memory of the biggest Troll Thread in FL history
Hopefully with all these Abuse stories the ban will go through.
Mabey he should Go play with the other DarkRP Kiddies.
I hope for an perm ban..
Last night, He was Driving round in his BMW CDMing everyone. When the SS Killed him he Broke NLR and Came back. Got Some Screenies, Will upload them when i am at Home.
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
Today, he ran around in his suit and dickwaved as SS. After getting told to get out of a store, he gunned down the shop owner. He ran to his car, drove off then disconnected when questioned by me, the police commander.
Why is this thread still open, I mean all those people who prove that Det Skal is a Random Raider and an overall minge should be enough for a long ban?
Well most of the evidence here is abit weak. There is the one were he bribs the GunDealer, and the one were he shoots the guy for touching the nexus elevator. Them are stronger then the others. So what I see here is that he is fail.

I will ban him for a week and the next time I see him on I'll blacklist him from SS

closed
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]