[FL:RP] Det Skal Fejres! - Random Raid, (Probably) reconnecting to escape from hostag
Name of player: [FL:RP] Det Skal Fejres!

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29266332

Time in GMT: Around 15 minutes since this post

Server: v33x

Summary: I broke into someones house (Watch the owner, where he is right now etc., ThiefRP) and found a contra set in there. I waited for the money waves and would leave without destroying the contras. But while I waited Det Skal (Not the owner) yelled RAID and breached the door open. I was lucky enough to got my tranquilizer in my toolbar, so I shot him and hostaged him. After this a Gun Dealer (OnePiece) got into the house, opened the door, saw us and closed it again. Det Skal said "Kill him, you get 2000" and the GD tried, but I tranqed him too. When I hostaged him and closed all doors, I looked to Det Skal and he disappeared. I guess this was a reconnect, but there was nothing shown in the chat. Anyway, seconds later he came back to the house and killed me without a warning.

He also has a heavy scoreboard, others say that he random raided them too.

To make it short, I accuse him of RDM, random raiding, and reconnecting to escape from hostage.

Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...tab=public
Look at the chat at that picture. He yelled RAID before busting the door open.

A Gun Dealer was in the room nearby, and after he closed the door again without doing anything, Det Skal tried to bribe him to help him.

He is the Rebel. Just look at his score...

Oh, and I would like an answer from PrivateToast why he did not respond to my admin calls after he raided me.

If you got raided by that guy too, post your picture here.
I also had been randomly raided by him, without him saying "Raid" at all. Then when he lockpicked the door, he shot me instantly, without even saying jack.

He had also done the same later that day, to [FL:RP]BrainDog (I think his name is that). (This was around 4am GMT Monday 16th) v33.
He also random raided "me, peltsi, negrotus karkotus and tuupi"
We had house at back of the lake 2 of my friends were afking and suddenly he comes at crowbars us all and shoots down doors and destroys my friend's contraband(I just joined to server)

He crowbared me and hes taking shotgun out:
[Image: 93D7275595BB9CD441DD266E3F3991CE4E1F28AE]
There's proof its him:
[Image: D28FF4F498F0BF2CBAC20ADB631DDE141F73EC7D]
I've seen this guy rdm a rebel while he was one himself. Can't prove it tho.
I can add 2 SS of him RDMing someone because he touched a button on the nexus elevator.

[Image: th_2012-01-16_00006.jpg]
[Image: th_2012-01-16_00007.jpg]

Good luck, and the proof of thats him is his IC name (Jack Daniel) on the second SS.

Toast doesn't admin a shit on v33x... he just goes there to restart the server.
This guy waltzed into my house and shot me dead while i was typing, then shouted Raid
Funny Really.
Deserves an incredibly Long ban IMO
He thinks the game is HL2 DM
once, i was rping as cop and stopped him for speeding and mass cdm. what he did was breaking fearrp and powergaming by pulling out an AK and shoot me to death. he needs a loooooooooooooooooooooooong ban.
i fking agree he Raided me like 2 times this week. he was corleones and i was rebel

Det skal fejres Reason: You are rebel i want your money.

i should fking get perm.
He is an retard.. he should get perm.. He can't rp for shit
(01-17-2012, 07:51 PM)[FL:RP] Zymbia Wrote: He is an retard.. he should get perm.. He can't rp for shit

Mhm. I agree.