Report: Enzyme
Just to clarify Enzyme did you or did you not admit to removing the video to then re-edit it so it was longer?

(08-13-2018, 03:37 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Just to clarify Enzyme did you or did you not admit to removing the video to then re-edit it so it was longer?

I first deleted the video because it didn't show anything related to what I was reporting. I then couldn't find a longer video on my computer and was then forced to delete the PR because it was no longer valid.
To give some context, I replied to Enzyme's PR on me pointing out he had infringed multiple rules. He then deleted the video which was when I posted another reply on the PR asking why it had been removed. After that, I sent him to link to the PR via steam so he could see and reply to it. Shortly after, the PR was taken down.

Just for clarification to those who are wondering, the video he uploaded and linked to the PR was the correct video for the situation. It was not irrelevant. He had told me over steam that he was uploading a longer video and is now saying that he has no video at all. Can I ask Enzyme, why are you lying in this PR? Why did you tamper with the original and vital video for both cases by removing it?

Spoiler :
[Image: berREDG.png]

Admins can check what was said in the deleted PR for more context of the situation.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
As you can see in the steam message, where he was confronted about removing the video, this is the excuse he uses which differs from the excuse he posted in this very thread on multiple occasions proving he has intact removed a video and tampered with evidence in an active case. He has also lied through this whole thread wasting our time and yours.

(08-13-2018, 09:13 PM)General Rickets Wrote: As you can see in the steam message, where he was confronted about removing the video, this is the excuse he uses which differs from the excuse he posted in this very thread on multiple occasions proving he has intact removed a video and tampered with evidence in an active case. He has also lied through this whole thread wasting our time and yours.

This "excuse" does not differ from the "excuse" I wrote in the steam message. Simply said, the video that I first had in the PR was a video long before the situation that I was reporting took place and I therefore took it down. I tried to find a longer video on my PC that showed the situation but failed to do so and that forced me to delete the player report because I had no evidence to support my claims. Now I use evidence to support my claims, unlike you who just accuse me for lying. I don't see a reason why a PR was posted on me just because I deleted my PR. Deleting a PR is not against the rules?
Tampering with evidence and lying in the courthouse is both of which you have broken in this PR. You are changing your story here and it’s quite obvious you’re trying to cover it up because basically you fucked your self over with the initial video and realised when confronted as proved by it being deleted shortly after Grapes reply. Nice try.

(08-14-2018, 07:40 AM)General Rickets Wrote: Tampering with evidence and lying in the courthouse is both of which you have broken in this PR. You are changing your story here and it’s quite obvious you’re trying to cover it up because basically you fucked your self over with the initial video and realised when confronted as proved by it being deleted shortly after Grapes reply. Nice try.

You keep making all of these accusations yet providing no evidence at all. In fact, this PR isn't even valid because it has no evidence.

Quote:3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.
I don't see any solid evidence in this PR?

Please follow the rules if you are going to report someone else not following the rules.
Admins have seen the evidence I don’t need to provide it here.

As for lying in the courthouse please read this thread to prove that you have done it and will continue to do it :- https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88823

(08-14-2018, 10:13 AM)General Rickets Wrote: Admins have seen the evidence I don’t need to provide it here.

As for lying in the courthouse please read this thread to prove that you have done it and will continue to do it :- https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=88823

Admins have seen the deleted thread. But that thread is not evidence.

As for the link to my unban request, I was not lying. Forgee somehow thought that he was in the position to determine if I was lying or not, rather than base it on facts and evidence. But linking to a thread where you thought I was lying is not evidence at all, it's funny how you even think that it could be counted as evidence.

Look at it this way. If I had broken FearRP in the past. Could you just open a PR and link to that PR on me when I broke FearRP? Of course not. I think you know this and this was just a silly attempt to make it look like you got any evidence.

In the rule, it says solid evidence. You haven't provided anything that would count as evidence. It's just words.
More evidence of his behavioural issues :- https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...877&page=2