Report: Enzyme
Name of player: Enzyme

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84841559

Time in GMT: Yesterday

Server: Forums

Summary: User posted a player report and the evidence included him infringing three rules, after I pointed it out he deleted the video (tampering the evidence in the courthouse) and then deleted the PR entirely. He broke NLR, FearRP, broke roleplay situation, did suicide RP, then removed the evidence so he wouldn't get in trouble. I'd like to also add that the user has done this in another approved player report, has has been punished for it. Tampering with evidence.

Evidence: I cannot provide the evidence as I am not an administrator that has the ability to see deleted threads. The name of the PR is called 'PR Grape' if I remember correctly.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
Hello Grape,

I can see both the original thread of your PR and the video have been removed. I will wait until Enzyme will comment on this himself to see his point of view.

Thanks,
Narcotic
(08-12-2018, 03:34 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Hello Grape,

I can see both the original thread of your PR and the video have been removed. I will wait until Enzyme will comment on this himself to see his point of view.

Thanks,
Narcotic

I realized that the video uploaded was the wrong video and had nothing to do with the PR. I deleted the video along with the thread because I had no appropriate evidence to my report.
(08-12-2018, 04:37 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 03:34 PM)Narcotic Wrote: -

I realized that the video uploaded was the wrong video and had nothing to do with the PR. I deleted the video along with the thread because I had no appropriate evidence to my report.

It was not the wrong video. It was the correct video in relation to the PR. You simply removed it after I pointed out your wrong doing.

Is it at all possible that you can re-upload the video. Surely if it's not the correct video for the PR or if you have nothing to worry about you have no reason to have deleted/removed it?
Kind Regards,
(08-12-2018, 04:41 PM)Grape Wrote:

It was not the wrong video. It was the correct video in relation to the PR. You simply removed it after I pointed out your wrong doing.

Is it at all possible that you can re-upload the video. Surely if it's not the correct video for the PR or if you have nothing to worry about you have no reason to have deleted/removed it?

The video is deleted from my PC since I don't keep all my recordings for longer than 24h, that would fill up my SSD pretty quick. In regards to why I deleted it, I did it because it was no longer relevant and should therefore not waste space on neither my channel nor on YouTube.
(08-12-2018, 04:57 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:

The video is deleted from my PC since I don't keep all my recordings for longer than 24h, that would fill up my SSD pretty quick. In regards to why I deleted it, I did it because it was no longer relevant and should therefore not waste space on neither my channel nor on YouTube.

So you admit to deleting the only evidence that is detrimental to both this case and the last, simply because I informed that you infringed multiple rules?

The video was uploaded to youtube, and available to watch in the PR, and was the correct video for said situation. When you took it down, I confronted you via steam and you stated that you were re-editing the video and making it longer.

You have contradicted yourself three times so far. You have tampered with evidence. You have lied to me personally, and in this report also.
Kind Regards,
(08-12-2018, 05:20 PM)Grape Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 04:57 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:

So you admit to deleting the only evidence that is detrimental to both this case and the last, simply because I informed that you infringed multiple rules?

The video was uploaded to youtube, and available to watch in the PR, and was the correct video for said situation. When you took it down, I confronted you via steam and you stated that you were re-editing the video and making it longer.

You have contradicted yourself three times so far. You have tampered with evidence. You have lied to me personally, and in this report also.

What I deleted was not evidence because it was in no way related to the situation that I was reporting.
Involved as I was Grapes raiding partner for the report in which Enzyme posted and swiftly deleted prior to me being able to give my input.

Enzyme you are aware that you are currently lying in the courthouse? What you have done is extremely malicious and when approached about the video you removed it as it contained you breaking multiple rules. Why have you went to such lengths when the video had already been viewed multiple times to hide it and lie in the court house?

(08-12-2018, 08:43 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Involved as I was Grapes raiding partner for the report in which Enzyme posted and swiftly deleted prior to me being able to give my input.

Enzyme you are aware that you are currently lying in the courthouse? What you have done is extremely malicious and when approached about the video you removed it as it contained you breaking multiple rules. Why have you went to such lengths when the video had already been viewed multiple times to hide it and lie in the court house?

I'm not lying about anything and unless you have any evidence to your claims I don't think you are in the position to determine that I am lying.
If that’s the route you want to go down so be it.