3. STEAM_0:1:81330464
4. STEAM_0:0:142673752
5. STEAM_0:1:418673006
6. STEAM_0:1:25776830
7. STEAM_0:1:26616943
8. STEAM_0:0:181919828

Time in GMT: About 1:30am

Server: V4B1

Summary: Ok, This is a pretty big report so I'm just going to put it in order of who did what.

First of all, Raptor. The user is found using a doomfort defense to trap our raiding team inside the nexus elevator with the full police force waiting at the bottom, with concrete barriers stopping us from running out, We were forced to jump over them.

Baby_Sheep is found random tasing, And found Going Undercover As SRU. (Rule 6.8 SRU cannot go undercover and you may only wear any other clothing or use non-government vehicles if you are undercover)

DanLo, GODS I WAS STRON, And FeArSoMeNINJAZ, Users are found Attempting to RDM Me Several times As I was Hardly trespassing Nexus. However I was unarmed and standing still, DanLo in particular as he shot me a couple times, as I confronted him, he said something along the lines of "Leave Now and I won't shoot you" and then as I left He shot me once again. (Rule 3.1 Do not harm/kill people randomly (RDM) And Rule 3.1a Violence should always be the last option.)

The Loner, Jazzlesman, Baby_Sheep, And Raptor, Were also found Teamkilling a fireman, and another police officer you can see this in the OOC chat. (Rule 6.9 Do not kill or injure any other government member.)

Daughter Of The Sea was found attempting to CDM Officers within nexus garage also.

May I also add that throughout the entire raid, 20-minute span, ALL the Police, and SRU force were breaking NLR, we killed all of them on our way up to the presidential office, and on our way back down the entire police force was there waiting for us, even though we killed ALL of them. You can kind of see in the second video, That took place a little while after the first, that the SRU and Police are arming up at the locker AGAIN. This is becuase they were killed by a friend after I was killed, my friend then retreated into jails when the Police broke NLR AGAIN To go after him to kill him in the jails.

Evidence:

https://youtu.be/ewZumlN_nkg
https://youtu.be/fKlf57-SIZ4
Hello.

For the first section of the report, on Raptor, I can see that the barriers have a large enough gap in between as so you can walk through. Thus you not needing to jump to necessarily get around them.

Your second report on Baby_Sheep, to prove whether or not this would be 'random tazing' I would have to have a clip with audio. Since you have edited out the audio, it could be in violation of tampering with courthouse evidence. I will give you the chance to perhaps provide a clip with audio as an additional comment to this thread considering you are seen talking in-game and thus could be provoking the SRU/Police into tazing you.

For your third point against DanLo, GODS I WAS STRON, And FeArSoMeNINJAZ, please read my comment above about audio.

As for "The Loner, Jazzlesman, Baby_Sheep, And Raptor, Were also found Teamkilling a fireman" I have no clear evidence that it was a fireman driving the fire engine rather than someone else (an attacker/trespasser).

Please reconsider your evidence and post more accordingly upon this thread before any punishments can be given.

Thanks,
Narcotic
Wait where am I in the video(s)? xd
(08-12-2018, 03:52 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Hello.

For the first section of the report, on Raptor, I can see that the barriers have a large enough gap in between as so you can walk through. Thus you not needing to jump to necessarily get around them.

Your second report on Baby_Sheep, to prove whether or not this would be 'random tazing' I would have to have a clip with audio. Since you have edited out the audio, it could be in violation of tampering with courthouse evidence. I will give you the chance to perhaps provide a clip with audio as an additional comment to this thread considering you are seen talking in-game and thus could be provoking the SRU/Police into tazing you.

For your third point against DanLo, GODS I WAS STRON, And FeArSoMeNINJAZ, please read my comment above about audio.

As for "The Loner, Jazzlesman, Baby_Sheep, And Raptor, Were also found Teamkilling a fireman" I have no clear evidence that it was a fireman driving the fire engine rather than someone else (an attacker/trespasser).

Please reconsider your evidence and post more accordingly upon this thread before any punishments can be given.

Thanks,
Narcotic

Thanks for your reply,

First off, it may seem that the barrier is large enough but if you watch the first video around 25 seconds in, You can see a player unable to walk through so has to jump through instead.

As for the audio issue, This isn't me tampering with evidence it just seems that I have not configurated shadowplay properly, so the sound had broke. I don't think there is any way in me getting the video with audio, so ignore the baby_sheep random tasing.

As for DanLo, GODS I WAS STRON, And FeArSoMeNINJAZ, audio is not necessarily needed for that clip as you can see in the video i was beyond the distance where I would be able to hear them speak so i couldn't have heard them if they told me to get out, they were simply just attempting to RDM me. 

For the fireman issue, You can see clearly in this clip it was in fact a fireman. https://youtu.be/kqbZzfNWMhA

Thanks.
(08-12-2018, 05:26 PM)Kryptic Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 03:52 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Hello.

Thanks,
Narcotic

Thanks for your reply,

First off, it may seem that the barrier is large enough but if you watch the first video around 25 seconds in, You can see a player unable to walk through so has to jump through instead.

As for the audio issue, This isn't me tampering with evidence it just seems that I have not configurated shadowplay properly, so the sound had broke. I don't think there is any way in me getting the video with audio, so ignore the baby_sheep random tasing.

As for DanLo, GODS I WAS STRON, And FeArSoMeNINJAZ, audio is not necessarily needed for that clip as you can see in the video i was beyond the distance where I would be able to hear them speak so i couldn't have heard them if they told me to get out, they were simply just attempting to RDM me. 

For the fireman issue, You can see clearly in this clip it was in fact a fireman. https://youtu.be/kqbZzfNWMhA

Thanks.

Unfortionally I cannot deal with DanLo, GODS I WAS STRON, And FeArSoMeNINJAZ due to the fact of not having a video with complete audio, just in case you could hear them. I cannot assume you could not by your word I am afraid.

But for the fireman one, I am grateful you provided further evidence and those shall be punished accordingly. Thank you for your report.

Thanks,
Narcotic