BR on Ƒorshadowed͊͟ Dawn̡̡
ame of player: Ƒorshadowed͊͟ Dawn̡̡
Aektek

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92920241
STEAM_0:1:64193908

Time in GMT: 20:22

Server: V4B1

Summary: So I just recently joined the server went to a guy to team up with when 2 police officers arrived and told me I "kidnapped" (they wanted to peek in my house if i have contraband or something) someone then randomly warranted me with the reason "suspected kidnapping" cuffed me and ram into my house and checked everything. After that I told the policeman I'm going to make a BR on him and he told me if I do he will make a BR on my friend... Dear forshadowed dawn this is NOT how to raid someone!

Evidence: https://plays.tv/s/Lqrfp-8PMwhK

involved : mark2766 Timmay69
Hello mate I was also involved in this, we was checking ur building after a message on radio that a possible kidnapping happened around lake and we checked it out, ur team mate hit foreshadowed Dawn's car into the lake and started prop pushing it and killed them self doing so
Okay so, we received info that a police officer had been kidnapped within the lake area. So me and the other "officer" scoped out your place before we came to confront you. On the road to your house, there was a police car which had been abandoned, therefore raising our suspicions. You also had a window covered up in one of the rooms, which at the time was illegal in the game due to the presidents laws (which is why I said you need to remove it). There was also a lockdown in progress and you were not inside your building.

So when we approached your house, I asked you to stop but you instantly ran to your door and locked it. (Then the video starts). You then come down the stairs and I handcuff you for suspicious behavior. You should probably note that if you hadn't have run straight to your door and locked it, I wouldn't have handcuffed you. I would have simply asked you if I can have a look inside and I would have explained the reason (which I explained anyway). So after this, I got a warrant, had a look inside, was satisfied you were not doing anything wrong and then unwarranted + un-handcuffed you. At this point, you start getting arsey saying "I'm gonna report you", which frankly just pissed me off because you didn't like the fact you got searched. Meanwhile, your 'buddy' that you were going to team up with was prop pushing my Police Car around the lake and managed to kill him/herself in the process. Aektek is also a witness to this.

In conclusion; Dear Scrake, please don't waste people's time by reporting them for no reason because an admin now has to sit here and read all this rubbish when they could be sorting out something meaningful. If you don't understand why you're being searched, simply ask again.
Yea I was a police officer at that time on the server, and if I recall there wasnt anything going on in the radio about a kidnapping.
(08-10-2018, 11:39 PM)ForeshadowedDawn Wrote: Okay so, we received info that a police officer had been kidnapped within the lake area. So me and the other "officer" scoped out your place before we came to confront you. On the road to your house, there was a police car which had been abandoned, therefore raising our suspicions. You also had a window covered up in one of the rooms, which at the time was illegal in the game due to the presidents laws (which is why I said you need to remove it). There was also a lockdown in progress and you were not inside your building.

So when we approached your house, I asked you to stop but you instantly ran to your door and locked it. (Then the video starts). You then come down the stairs and I handcuff you for suspicious behavior. You should probably note that if you hadn't have run straight to your door and locked it, I wouldn't have handcuffed you. I would have simply asked you if I can have a look inside and I would have explained the reason (which I explained anyway). So after this, I got a warrant, had a look inside, was satisfied you were not doing anything wrong and then unwarranted + un-handcuffed you. At this point, you start getting arsey saying "I'm gonna report you", which frankly just pissed me off because you didn't like the fact you got searched. Meanwhile, your 'buddy' that you were going to team up with was prop pushing my Police Car around the lake and managed to kill him/herself in the process. Aektek is also a witness to this.

In conclusion; Dear Scrake, please don't waste people's time by reporting them for no reason because an admin now has to sit here and read all this rubbish when they could be sorting out something meaningful. If you don't understand why you're being searched, simply ask again.

He wasn't my mate I tell you again he was a stranger and he doesn't involved me into anything of his actions. I wanted to make a base there when you arrived. You can comment anything you want how I ran to my house to lock the door and stuff because you are lying. You just wanted to have a great time with your friend random raiding houses. Show up evidence!
Thank you Timmay for your confirmation! "there wasnt anything going on in the radio about a kidnapping."
A little update!

Added player Aektek the partner officer of foreshadow to the PR.

mark2766 sent me a private message tonight with the following message: (Linked below)

https://prnt.sc/khho36

Looks like these officers random raided more people aswell and their story about a missing officer is a lie since only two of them were police officer. So there are other victims aswell. Thank you for confirming my suspicions mark2766! I'm going to instert the evidence as soon as mark send me the screenshots!
Please state the rule we are breaking by us doing a search?
Also who was u role playing with as they prop pushed foreshadowed car
(08-11-2018, 09:40 PM)Aektek Wrote: Also who was u role playing with as they prop pushed foreshadowed car

I can't find words sorry are you mentally ? I wasn't roleplaying with him he was a stranger. You're random raiding with your friend thats all.
We are not raiding mate we are searching due to a possible warrant, with someone saying there's a possible kidnapping, no failrp here