Ban extended for no apparent reason?
His Name: Nik_13.s

His SteamID: STEAM_0:1:128479848

His ban ID: 80941

Banned by: [FL:T] GHOSTK1LL3R

Reason: Lying to staff member explicitly told not to mess around again and does it 10 minutes later

Why we should unban you: My friend Nik_13.s got banned yesterday for lying and messing about again after a warning and he took the punishment and his ban was for a day. So after the ban expired he was playing on the server in the afternoon on 9/08/2018, when after being on the server for around 10 minutes, he was kicked without a clear reason and when he checked on your website his ban was extended for the same thing so his ban from yesterday went from a day to a month and we don't understand why. His ban has the same reason as the previous one. As far as he knows, no rules were broken and he wasn't doing anything wrong. If you do not feel like unbanning him please give us a valid reason and proof for why you banned him. I believe that this was harsh and that some investigating has to be done involving GHOSTK1LL3R. He is unable to post this himself as his forum account has been banned from accessing most of the website.
Hello Nik,

Originally I found both you and Joe messing around on mainstreet attempting to prop kill eachother, breaking NLR and prop spamming. You then lied about the situation and didn't state you was prop spamming or prop killing of which you then admitted afterwards you was doing it with that intention. I then explained to you this server isn't here for you to mess about as this is an RP server. I think stated that if I caught you doing it again I would give you a 2 month ban and if you're not here to RP you should leave. You both agreed to these terms and I then went away.

I then received a call later with you in regards to you breaking a rule. I then teleported to you and asked you why you reconnected of which you stated you restarted your PC. You disconnected for around 10ish before reconnecting instantly so I said that you're lying to me as speeds like that are not possible. You then while in an admin after me stating this fact disconnected from the admin situation.

The only issue I see from my side was I didn't put disconnecting to avoid sit in the ban.

Also, in regards the ban being extended this going to happen and it was a mistake from our side that you was able to rejoin the servers.

Regards,

Ghost
(08-11-2018, 12:21 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: Hello Nik,

Originally I found both you and Joe messing around on mainstreet attempting to prop kill eachother, breaking NLR and prop spamming. You then lied about the situation and didn't state you was prop spamming or prop killing of which you then admitted afterwards you was doing it with that intention.  I then explained to you this server isn't here for you to mess about as this is an RP server. I think stated that if I caught you doing it again I would give you a 2 month ban and if you're not here to RP you should leave. You both agreed to these terms and I then went away.

I then received a call later with you in regards to you breaking a rule. I then teleported to you and asked you why you reconnected of which you stated you restarted your PC. You disconnected for around 10ish before reconnecting instantly so I said that you're lying to me as speeds like that are not possible. You then while in an admin after me stating this fact disconnected from the admin situation.

The only issue I see from my side was I didn't put disconnecting to avoid sit in the ban.

Also, in regards the ban being extended this going to happen and it was a mistake from our side that you was able to rejoin the servers.

Regards,

Ghost

You have been mistaken, I wasn’t spamming props or anything or the sort, that was one of his other friends not sure who though.
You have to speak to him directly using discord or some other service. I am not here to take the blame as I wasn’t involved, I am just here to post this for him as he is unable to make an account. I wasn’t the person ‘prop spamming’ or whatever it was, my in game name is joegti, and I am not sure who else was doing it, please check the logs.
posting for nik_13.s

regarding the unban request i fully understand/agree with what you said in the last unban request but i do think it is a bit harsh of a ban compared to other bans i had checked on the website and you said that if you caught me messing about again it would be a 2 month ban but the only thing i done was pull out a gun as a chef which is not messing about and i intended to pull out my keys to serve a customer i understand it is failrp and i havetaken time to read the rules of this server because at the time i was new to the server and i promise i had no intent to hurt someone with the gun or mess about but at the time i did not know that this was not allowed as a gun dealer had given me this weapon for free so i took it im sorry and i understand now what i have done wrong i am sorry for lying about restarting my pc i was just scared and panicked can you at least change my ban to a smaller ban or approve my unban requst if not i do understand. if yes i would love to play on this rp server properly. thankyou for taking your rime to read this.
(08-11-2018, 11:54 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: posting for nik_13.s

regarding the unban request i fully understand/agree with what you said in the last unban request but i do think it is a bit harsh of a ban compared to other bans i had checked on the website and you said that if you caught me messing about again it would be a 2 month ban but the only thing i done was pull out a gun as a chef which is not messing about and i intended to pull out my keys to serve a customer i understand it is failrp and i havetaken time to read the rules of this server because at the time i was new to the server and i promise i had no intent to hurt someone with the gun or mess about but at the time i did not know that this was not allowed as a gun dealer had given me this weapon for free so i took it im sorry and i understand now what i have done wrong i am sorry for lying about restarting my pc i was just scared and panicked can you at least change my ban to a smaller ban or approve my unban requst if not i do understand. if yes i would love to play on this rp server properly. thankyou for taking your rime to read this.

Hello Nik,

That you for acknowledging what you did wrong in the situation.

Could you please for me quote what rules in the rule page below and explain what they mean:

- FailRP
- FearRP

Can you please also tell me what you did wrong and what you will do again in the future?

Thanks, 
Ghost
Denied.

Ban seems justified and sufficient. Also, in regards the ban being extended this going to happen and it was a mistake from our side that you was able to rejoin the servers.

Thanks,
Narcotic