PR Trains
Name of player: Trains

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51801157

Time in GMT: 14:35

Server: v4b1

Summary: He CDMed me and then laughed about it.

Evidence:

Insult in OOC: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seXEVBaR...e=youtu.be
i dont even know how it happened to be honest

i tried to break but of course he wouldn't get that on the film
actually you didn't get anything on film, especially the part where you say i'm "laughing" about it, but oh well

but also like, there are currently 2 staff members on, why did you feel the need to write this when it could've been dealt with far more quickly?

yeah idk do what you want

Well. I did get the part where you were laughing on film. And in the video I added below it doesn't seem like you were trying to brake at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbuzNE9B...e=youtu.be
(08-10-2018, 01:32 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: Well. I did get the part where you were laughing on film. And in the video I added below it doesn't seem like you were trying to brake at all.

that wasn't me laughing it was the other guy lmao 

if it was intentional, i would have kept driving, but instead i got out and checked if you were alive
sorry but like i say, i did try to break - whether it seemed like it or not

(08-10-2018, 01:39 PM)Trains Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 01:32 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: Well. I did get the part where you were laughing on film. And in the video I added below it doesn't seem like you were trying to brake at all.

if it was intentional, i would have kept driving, but instead i got out and checked if you were alive

You can clearly hear that there are 2 guys laughing.

You were driving on the wrong side of the road, and you slammed me into the wall with your vehicle laughing about it afterwards. Yes, you stopped, but that doesn't excuse CDM.
(08-10-2018, 01:42 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(08-10-2018, 01:39 PM)Trains Wrote:

You can clearly hear that there are 2 guys laughing.

You were driving on the wrong side of the road, and you slammed me into the wall with your vehicle laughing about it afterwards. Yes, you stopped, but that doesn't excuse CDM.

im just gonna stop replying now i can't be arsed to argue

i've given my side of the story, i apologise, i'm just gonna wait for the response now.

Hi Enzyme,

Out of interest do you have any further evidence to indicate whether or not the player called a Paramedic. Yes he shouldn't have been laughing at the situation however he may have still called a paramedic.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(08-11-2018, 11:05 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi Enzyme,

Out of interest do you have any further evidence to indicate whether or not the player called a Paramedic. Yes he shouldn't have been laughing at the situation however he may have still called a paramedic.

Thanks,
Joe Joe

He didn't, he just drove away. I ended the recording right where the video in this PR ended. But either way, calling paramedics can never justify CDMs.
(08-12-2018, 04:40 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:

Thanks,
Joe Joe

He didn't, he just drove away. I ended the recording right where the video in this PR ended. But either way, calling paramedics can never justify CDMs.

Gee how convinient. You don't have any evidence I didn't call the paramedics.

I don't see how you're still annoyed about this, considering you're literally banned right now.
But oh well.

(08-12-2018, 05:12 PM)Trains Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 04:40 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:

Thanks,
Joe Joe

Gee how convinient. You don't have any evidence I didn't call the paramedics.

I don't see how you're still annoyed about this, considering you're literally banned right now.
But oh well.

How does my ban in any way relate to this PR?

I'm not annoyed. I was annoyed. I have all the rights to report this and you are actually the one who should provide evidence that you did actually call paramedics, not me. Because that would make no sense, I am against you in this case, not with you, so I am not the one to provide evidence that you did something that is in your favor.